News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

ToTBellHop

Oh I'm sure they do................

With Florida's Summer Weather....how Weather Proof are USF's & DS' Drones??? I'm guessing USF can still run their Lagoon Show if the Drones can't fly, but Drones are alll DS has.......

How many "Weather Canceled Nights" should we expect???
Maybe there will be a B mode where D’Amaro shines a laser pointer through the mist. Could be fun!

ToTBellHop

Speaking of lasers, I hope this show has lasers in it.
1715865376626.gif

DisneyFanatic12

Speaking of lasers, I hope this show has lasers in it.
Same! Shouldn’t be too much of an issue, since the grass hill at Saratoga Springs should be a good enough terminating endpoint for the laser. Sure, they’d have to pointed downwards, but it’s not that hard of a location for it… they might even be able to just hit the roof! Fantasmics lasers hit the beam that hold up the show lights after all!

TTA94

The new song sounds almost the exact same as "Love the memory" from Hong Kong.

They could have used this. Supposedly the demo for Shanghais Illuminate. The singer is questionable lol but at least the lyrics are good and it’s catchy.

Last edited:

TTA94

If TDO can't make this a Hit, we have real Problems!!!

I mean who doesn’t love anything that lights up lol. Im not really buying that they needed this show for testing and reactions purposes because they could have just put drones right into the parks instead and it would be a huge hit.

Serverfarm

Gonna be fun watching drones fall into the water unlike DLP where some that fall aren't a total loss and can be repaired.
Some are likely still down there from the holiday show 👿 Always pushed the creative teams to incorporate launch/land/stage-enroute and 101 failures into show elements. Then you have a A and A- show when the winds pick up (along w/the B show), and it extends the show time.

jrhwdw

I mean who doesn’t love anything that lights up lol. Im not really buying that they needed this show for testing and reactions purposes because they could have just put drones right into the parks instead and it would be a huge hit.
I'm still surprised DS won this over a Park. However, who says DS can't have a Good Nighttime Show as well!! PI's every night NYE Spectacular ran for how many Years????

The only thing that bothers me is the End Date if this turns out Brilliant!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom