News Disney plans to reboot Voyage of the Little Mermaid stage show at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Bocabear

Animation Courtyard would be a better place for Monsters Inc...being adjacent to the Toy Story Pixar stuff...at least that would put the Pixar Studios properties together....and then they could create a Pixar Studios themed land running behind Sunset Blvd... Retheme RNRR to something Pixar... add a spinner and a new Pixar themed restaurant...but doing that would probably mean opening it in the mid to late 2030s....

ToTBellHop

It's officially "Fall". Wonder when the new marquee will go up?
Ursula won’t do it until she gets what she wants.
1727211620292.gif

Disstevefan1

Maybe they are still debating Monsters final location and has put Mermaid on hold until they decide.
If I had to, I would sacrifice TLM in AC to save Muppets and have Monsters in AC.

The thing that really bothers me, I wish Disney would genuinely EXPAND the parks (only ADD, never replace) so the parks are literally gaining attractions.

Keep, TLM, keep Muppets, ADD Monsters.
Keep ROA, keep TSI, keep the riverboat, ADD cars.

I know, I know, I am a dreamer..

ednamodedarling

It would be so easy to just relocate mermaid into the Frozen Singalong theatre.

So. Easy.

But I do wonder if Disney Junior is being relocated into that space after they have to leave AC for monsters?
(If AC monsters rumors are true.)

Bocabear

There are two vacant theaters (i think they are vacant anyway) the old Superstar Television and the Sounds Dangerous theater....one or both of those could do the Little Mermaid show.... and then the AC is clear for a full Monstropolous and Pixar Studios overhaul....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom