News Disney plans to reboot Voyage of the Little Mermaid stage show at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Bocabear

I also dislike the homogenous shops all over property. But Disney knows merch so if there is an opportunity to sell more they will.
But do they? They definitely figured out how to move lots of cheap unremarkable product, but I think they could move better quality things, and attraction specific merchandise better if the went back to a destination shopping model...instead of homogenous. Our spending in the shops has been pretty non-existent in the last 7 0r 8 years mostly because the offerings are not great, the shopping experience is not fun like it used to be... I don't think we are the only people that have experienced this and have curbed their spending....

Animaniac93-98

You mean, if they had an opportunity to make more profit. I don't think they stopped distinct products because it sold less, I think it's because it's much cheaper to produce the same stuff for everywhere.

And how much of these cheaper to produce products end up at character warehouse, CM stores and clearance sales because nobody wants them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom