7DMT is currently on fire (11/1/14)

GoofGoof

Premium Member
This got about 10 seconds on Orlando evening news. They mentioned cosmetic damage caused by fireworks debris and that it was put out withing a minute of the fire department arriving. And that was on the NBC affiliate which wouldn't have any motive to whitewash it.
According to Twitter there was extensive damage, part of the ride collapsed and it wasn't put out for a long time. The Internet is always right so NBC must have blown that story;)

Seabasealpha1

They could always opt for real trees too...

5651649_std.jpg

CDavid

Since clocks go back an hour at 2am does it mean that they will stay open until 3am then since by then it will actually be 2am?

Found this on http://www.webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html (gee, I must be bored):

In the U.S., clocks change at 2:00 a.m. local time. In spring, clocks spring forward from 1:59 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.; in fall, clocks fall back from 1:59 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.

So, if the clock technically falls back following 1:59, it would be another hour until it actually reaches 2 a.m. proper. :D

I'm assuming the park really close two hours after midnight, though?

DistractedGenius

Well, it's looking like everybody is okay. Still a lot of crazy stuff floating around on Twitter, and it's trending on Facebook. I'll be surprised if it's actually open again tonight though. That just sounds unsafe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom