7DMT is currently on fire (11/1/14)

Bairstow

What he said. Cool stuff. It's no firework however. I could see something like this as an enhancement to a show. Not sure how this would be a total replacement.

Why not the opposite? Of this technology is sufficiently developed, perhaps it could form the bulk of the show with fireworks being an accenting touch, as they are now in the castle projection show.

Goofyernmost

Fireworks have been around for over 500 years. They will always have a place.

Actually since 690 a.d. in China. :D

Exactly my point!

Using the outdoors as a bathroom has been around that long as well, that doesn't necessarily mean that we continue to use that system. (unless, of course, it is during a frat party)

I'm afraid that I am not a fireworks fan, but, I know a lot of you folks are. I'll just say this, unless Disney decides that it is too dangerous to use live fireworks OR too expensive, they will stay put. Once they have reached both those items then will disappear faster then the speed of light.

I don't see them panicking over the two minor problems that they have had recently with them. I remember a situation a few years ago where there was a fire problem at the Castle. Yet, they continue to go on and will as long as the benefit outweighs the problems.

Matt_Black

Using the outdoors as a bathroom has been around that long as well, that doesn't necessarily mean that we continue to use that system.

20100223103033!Russell.jpg

PhotoDave219

Using the outdoors as a bathroom has been around that long as well, that doesn't necessarily mean that we continue to use that system. (unless, of course, it is during a frat party)

I'm afraid that I am not a fireworks fan, but, I know a lot of you folks are. I'll just say this, unless Disney decides that it is too dangerous to use live fireworks OR too expensive, they will stay put. Once they have reached both those items then will disappear faster then the speed of light.

I don't see them panicking over the two minor problems that they have had recently with them. I remember a situation a few years ago where there was a fire problem at the Castle. Yet, they continue to go on and will as long as the benefit outweighs the problems.

Does that mean you've actually seen a bear…?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom