37 days to go, my facebook top 37!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
So Im getting a little impatient here. With just 37 days to go I decided to youtube through my facebook status, my top 37 fav Disney World attractions. You guys can count down with me here if you like. If not...then Im sorry for you! hahaha!!! (I didnt include food in the countdown because it would have been a top 349827874 instead of 37) anyways enjoy...

Number 37 The WDW Monorail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEc2McsUXs

828tnt

great, great, great thread!!!!!!!!!!

still hate the pens..... but great thread!

besides the whole pittsburgh thing, and i do lol here, great to know there are such great -down to earth (en light of a few recent threads) pennsylvania fans out there. suffice to say, the meetings you have coordinated are abit too far for me to attend.

thanks...

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
great, great, great thread!!!!!!!!!!

still hate the pens..... but great thread!

besides the whole pittsburgh thing, and i do lol here, great to know there are such great -down to earth (en light of a few recent threads) pennsylvania fans out there. suffice to say, the meetings you have coordinated are abit too far for me to attend.

thanks...

Hahaha yeah where in PA are you?

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I've never actually stayed to watch this, but seeing the video 1) makes me want to and 2) makes my trip in January seem so far away. Enjoying your countdown!

I watched it for the first time last trip. I actually made a video of it and had NO idea what I was watching...Someone mentioned it on here when I got back and I was all excited to see something new so I went to youtube and watched it and said..."Boy am I an idiot" hahaha

Upvote 0

828tnt

Hahaha yeah where in PA are you?

about 45 minutes north of harrisburg. 2 hours (on a good day) from philly. while we're o/t on hockey, i purchased a 10 game ticket package for my flyers this year! yeah me! (see you in the playoffs!)

now, back on topic....

again, great thread!

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I actually like Philly. The ONLY player I would want NOTHING to do with is Hartnell. The dude is great, but he is just an idiot. He don't get that he is not bigger than the game and takes the WORST penalties. I LOVE Richards, and Gagne though!

Upvote 0

828tnt

I actually like Philly. The ONLY player I would want NOTHING to do with is Hartnell. The dude is great, but he is just an idiot. He don't get that he is not bigger than the game and takes the WORST penalties. I LOVE Richards, and Gagne though!

i may have to try to make one of your wdwmagic meetups. sounds like fun- just pretty far away....

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Nobody even goes. I tried getting one together last month and nobody but 1 person could make it. Half couldnt go, and half didnt even answer me so oh well.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I can but it'd be difficult because my own #1 might be different than your #1 but I'm just gonna go and guess something vague for now such as all the different firework shows throughout the WDW parks :p i do love those :D

The fireworks in WDW are just insane. Nothing compares to them!

Upvote 0

TinkRBell427

Yeah, Illuminations! You know what's fun? Watching people watch this fireworks show. I love how they know every single piece of it, it makes me happy! I've actually watched someone act like a composer with the fireworks and the music. Does this make me a nerd? haha :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom