37 days to go, my facebook top 37!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
So Im getting a little impatient here. With just 37 days to go I decided to youtube through my facebook status, my top 37 fav Disney World attractions. You guys can count down with me here if you like. If not...then Im sorry for you! hahaha!!! (I didnt include food in the countdown because it would have been a top 349827874 instead of 37) anyways enjoy...

Number 37 The WDW Monorail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEc2McsUXs

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yeah, Illuminations! You know what's fun? Watching people watch this fireworks show. I love how they know every single piece of it, it makes me happy! I've actually watched someone act like a composer with the fireworks and the music. Does this make me a nerd? haha :eek:

No its probably more so them trying to impress people instead of just enjoying the show.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I hate when people are reciting the words to shows or something and they are looking around at people to see if anyone notices them...I mean really? Youre that attention hungry? Dont get me wrong I recite, and sing but its directed at who Im with...nobody else...

Upvote 0

TinkRBell427

I hate when people are reciting the words to shows or something and they are looking around at people to see if anyone notices them...I mean really? Youre that attention hungry? Dont get me wrong I recite, and sing but its directed at who Im with...nobody else...

Yeah, I usually don't say anything out loud. I probably recite it in my head and not thinking about it, mouth the words too.

Upvote 0

LivFreeorDisney

Wishes! Great pick. I'm so jealous that you're leaving in 5 days. I still have 34 days to go. But think about this...when your back and wishing you were going...that's when I'll be going. lol. '

Tell you the truth, I start wishing I was going to Disney when I'm on the ME going to the airport.

Have a great trip! I can't wait to see what your number one is.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yeah I do the same as well. Im ALWAYS wishing I am there. I could get to MK at 9am stay till 12am and be sad on the bus going back to the resort ON MY FIRST DAY THERE!!!

Upvote 0

TinkRBell427

I will feel like that for my next trip. I will have a first-timer with me, and well, nothing ruins part of the magic like having some loud dummy reciting the spiel over the narrator.

Yeah, that's never cool. I'm always hoping that the first-timer isn't really listening to them.
Speaking of things not-so-cool, I'm not a fan of waiting for a parade in a spot I picked that I think is perfect and have a family slowly push me out of the way to take over the spot. I don't know how it happens, one minute I'm there, next minute they are. I have learned to stand my ground the last few times. I feel like the movie Big Business when Bette Midler is trying to get a cab and she's so nice she lets other people take hers until finally she hits a guy with her purse, says, "Oh no you don't" and gets in the cab.
I don't do violence, but that's definitely my mindset.:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom