37 days to go, my facebook top 37!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
So Im getting a little impatient here. With just 37 days to go I decided to youtube through my facebook status, my top 37 fav Disney World attractions. You guys can count down with me here if you like. If not...then Im sorry for you! hahaha!!! (I didnt include food in the countdown because it would have been a top 349827874 instead of 37) anyways enjoy...

Number 37 The WDW Monorail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEc2McsUXs

sueuk

I'll miss number one - but I guess we all have an idea what it is :lol:. Have a great holiday and I hope everything goes as planned. I'll look forward to reading about it when I come back in 2 weeks:sohappy:

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well, even though I have 2 days till I leave, but this countdown in my signature says 1 day left...I won't keep everyone guessing, or wondering anymore....Everyone can now die happy....Sooooo with TWO days left, my number 1 fav attraction at WDW is....

The Haunted Mansion!!!

http://www.vimeo.com/6372239

Upvote 0

sueuk

Great video - I checked on the countdown and I'm actually at the Beach Club now apparently, instead of tidying the house and finishing the packing hmmm! I wish I WAS there without the 15 hours of travelling till I reach 'home'!!

Upvote 0

Scooter

Don't forget to take lots of food pictures!
My wife and I will be there in 3 days.
We're almost completely packed already.
We're going to take pictures of all our meals for the Food Picture Thread.
See you real soon!
Scooter

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Don't forget to take lots of food pictures!
My wife and I will be there in 3 days.
We're almost completely packed already.
We're going to take pictures of all our meals for the Food Picture Thread.
See you real soon!
Scooter

No doubt! Man I cant wait!

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

Yeah, that's never cool. I'm always hoping that the first-timer isn't really listening to them.
Speaking of things not-so-cool, I'm not a fan of waiting for a parade in a spot I picked that I think is perfect and have a family slowly push me out of the way to take over the spot. I don't know how it happens, one minute I'm there, next minute they are. I have learned to stand my ground the last few times. I feel like the movie Big Business when Bette Midler is trying to get a cab and she's so nice she lets other people take hers until finally she hits a guy with her purse, says, "Oh no you don't" and gets in the cab.
I don't do violence, but that's definitely my mindset.:lol:

That always amazes me how some people manage to do that. It often makes me wonder if they know just how rude they really are.

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

Have a great time on your trip, blackthidot! The day I got engaged has been the happiest day of my life so far. Your plan for proposing will definitely be a story she will love to tell over and over again. Congratulations and good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom