37 days to go, my facebook top 37!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
So Im getting a little impatient here. With just 37 days to go I decided to youtube through my facebook status, my top 37 fav Disney World attractions. You guys can count down with me here if you like. If not...then Im sorry for you! hahaha!!! (I didnt include food in the countdown because it would have been a top 349827874 instead of 37) anyways enjoy...

Number 37 The WDW Monorail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEc2McsUXs

sueuk

Hey i know this is the wrong area but could u give me some info on DLP at Christmas??
Would be greatly appreciated
The decorations and overlays are - as you would expect - lovely in the parks and hotels. Main Street usually is covered by netting and lights There is a tree lighting ceremony at dusk in Main Street, followed by a Spectromagic parade. The afternoon Xmas parade is great with a real Santa and reindeers at the end. There are various other attractions around the parks eg: Belle's Xmas Market. It is well worth visiting, we usually spend 3 nights (try and get the 'buy 2 nights get one free offer).:xmas:

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Number 25 has no video sadly, and basically no photos either. This is the only one I could find with the limited time I have this morning...

With 25 days left, my number 25 is the Christmas Store in DTD!!!

days_of_christmas_marquee_holland.jpg

Upvote 0

Birdie757

You'd be surprised at how well the paper ones hold up. I've actually never seen a plastic AP, so don't get your hopes up. Even the Tables in Wonderland cards are paper and they're good for a full year, too.

I just wanted to chime in here...we actually have hard plastic AP's. Last December we went with 3 day Florida residents tickets in December. A few weeks later we got plastic AP's in the mail. We could just pay the difference from the cost of our 3 day tickets and activate online. We never even had to go to guest relations before we used them. They are very pretty cards with black and white backgrounds and the characters in color with different little disney related quotes on the bottom. They all have our names on the back too so we won't confuse them.

We are not big fans of the paper cards, being Florida residents we always have to get those because they can't put that kind of ticket on our room key. It seems like we would only be there 3 days but at least one of us would have to have their ticket replaced at least once each trip. We are going to be sad to give these up for paper ones in December.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I just wanted to chime in here...we actually have hard plastic AP's. Last December we went with 3 day Florida residents tickets in December. A few weeks later we got plastic AP's in the mail. We could just pay the difference from the cost of our 3 day tickets and activate online. We never even had to go to guest relations before we used them. They are very pretty cards with black and white backgrounds and the characters in color with different little disney related quotes on the bottom. They all have our names on the back too so we won't confuse them.

We are not big fans of the paper cards, being Florida residents we always have to get those because they can't put that kind of ticket on our room key. It seems like we would only be there 3 days but at least one of us would have to have their ticket replaced at least once each trip. We are going to be sad to give these up for paper ones in December.

Nice, hopefully I get plastic!

Upvote 0

WDWFigment

Nice countdown--this is the first I've seen it, so it was fun going through it. Feel free to add me on Facebook if you want. My 'in real life' name is Tom Bricker. I would attempt to add you, but I don't know your real name. If you don't want to, that's cool too. Can't wait to see the rest of the countdown.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Nice countdown--this is the first I've seen it, so it was fun going through it. Feel free to add me on Facebook if you want. My 'in real life' name is Tom Bricker. I would attempt to add you, but I don't know your real name. If you don't want to, that's cool too. Can't wait to see the rest of the countdown.

Geez talk about pressure of adding someone or not...:ROFLOL:

Hahah Ill add you now...Ill be the dude with the REALLY long last name!

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I even got a little crazy and added Sarah! You guys can add Colleen I always show her your pictures together...ESP the HM one where you guys are "see through" and the one of Sarah in the castle that was in Celenrations. We both got all excited about it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom