37 days to go, my facebook top 37!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
So Im getting a little impatient here. With just 37 days to go I decided to youtube through my facebook status, my top 37 fav Disney World attractions. You guys can count down with me here if you like. If not...then Im sorry for you! hahaha!!! (I didnt include food in the countdown because it would have been a top 349827874 instead of 37) anyways enjoy...

Number 37 The WDW Monorail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYEc2McsUXs

Not that anyone cares, but its humoring me...35 days to go and number 35 is Planet Hollywood in DTD! The crunch chicken is the reason we go!

404745242sKagxj_fs.jpg

Love the crunchy Chicken. I found the top secret recipe and made it at home once. (Spoiler alert: it's covered with capt. crunch!)

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I know...how is paper supposed to hold up all year? Especially as much as I plan on using mine...muuuuuhhhhhaaahahahahhaa

Upvote 0

HollyBelle

You'd be surprised at how well the paper ones hold up. I've actually never seen a plastic AP, so don't get your hopes up. Even the Tables in Wonderland cards are paper and they're good for a full year, too.

And by the way, I'm amazed that you have enough energy to pass a football at the end of the day, EVERY DAY.

It'll be here before you know it. Have fun! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
You'd be surprised at how well the paper ones hold up. I've actually never seen a plastic AP, so don't get your hopes up. Even the Tables in Wonderland cards are paper and they're good for a full year, too.

And by the way, I'm amazed that you have enough energy to pass a football at the end of the day, EVERY DAY.

It'll be here before you know it. Have fun! :sohappy:

I dont know how we do it either but we swim after that!!

Upvote 0

sueuk

Come on then, where's the next one? :) I love this thread, but I'll have to look for #1 - when we get back home; we arrive WDW on the 22nd mid afternoon.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom