2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

brb1006

I was at the first party as well. Never asked to show my wristband except while in line for the dwarfs. I too saw multiple groups of people around the first parade time without wristbands and I didn't see anyone around to tell them to leave. That was a little frustrating. The crowds were heavier than what I expected them to be (had never been before).

I was dressed in Donald inspired attire and we were the last family to get to meet him, so I was a happy camper. :)
Apparently the Seven Dwarfs are easier to find doing meet and greets during MNSSHP and the Christmas events.

Sped2424

My goodness that just looks horrible!!!! mr. smee is fine but i mean geez!!!! just leave the wig and give him a handlebar mustache. Hook looks like he should be on that show BOTCHED!
All hook needs is a prosthetic nose and then a wig and he should be a okay, everything else is not only unnecessary but actually horrifying.

andie325

I read Kenny The Pirate's review about the party and it sounds like A LOT of people stayed behind for the parade and adequate sweeps were not done. I have read MANY different reviews about this being an issue. I'm PRAYING that they get this figured out before we go to our party next week! The way I "sold" the party to my husband was by telling him "the crowds are low because it's a limited ticket event"

I hope I"m not eating my words next week.

ptaylor

Premium Member
I read Kenny The Pirate's review about the party and it sounds like A LOT of people stayed behind for the parade and adequate sweeps were not done. I have read MANY different reviews about this being an issue. I'm PRAYING that they get this figured out before we go to our party next week! The way I "sold" the party to my husband was by telling him "the crowds are low because it's a limited ticket event"

The crowds won't be low. The events sell extremely well, and a sold out party night is far busier than a typical summer day - at least on Main Street U.S.A. for the parade, fireworks and castle shows.

I was there for opening night, and the cast were extremely busy checking wrist bands. A few may have got by them, but that was not the cause of it being busy.

ght

The crowds won't be low. The events sell extremely well, and a sold out party night is far busier than a typical summer day - at least on Main Street U.S.A. for the parade, fireworks and castle shows.
Fortunately for us, because the party is the only thing we are doing in the parks this trip we aren't as interested in the fireworks and shows (except the new castle show which we will catch at midnight). For us it is just a cheaper way to get 8 hours in the park. We will be there mostly for the rides and so far even the reviews mentioning the crowds have said the rides lines are still short. Hopefully that trend continues. I can see how it would be a pain if it was an added expense to a longer vacation and the main draw was the shows and trick or treat lines.

asianway

Funny, He didn't live tweet any of this. I'd assumed he didn't go...

Bairstow

Fortunately for us, because the party is the only thing we are doing in the parks this trip we aren't as interested in the fireworks and shows (except the new castle show which we will catch at midnight). For us it is just a cheaper way to get 8 hours in the park. We will be there mostly for the rides and so far even the reviews mentioning the crowds have said the rides lines are still short. Hopefully that trend continues. I can see how it would be a pain if it was an added expense to a longer vacation and the main draw was the shows and trick or treat lines.

Should be.
Last year all the rides except Mansion, Pan, and Mine Train had very short queues.

Things like Splash, Jungle Cruise (while it was open) and Big Thunder were practically walk-on most of the evening.

GiveMeTheMusic

They really should have offered some sort of Meet & Greet with the Sisters.

Typically Equity performers don't do meet-n-greets. If the sisters were out, they would be different performers than the ones onstage for union reasons and because you can't expect those poor girls to sing their faces off four times a night and spend the hours in-between talking to guests.

All that said, it would be amazing to have great face characters for the Sandersons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom