2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

asianway

Sorry, don't read every blog post, and I especially don't make it a point to scour the comments for tidbits of info.

I was just curious if they posted/announced schedules in advance. I know the map lists M&G locations, but I'm not going to roam around until I find the character I want to see. I'm assuming I'll be able to find out the night of the party, but since I've never been during Halloween season, I wasn't sure how it works.
I really don't know what to say...

asianway

I really don't understand why not...it's not a totally preposterous question. I just know the M&Gs can be hugely popular, so I thought they might post a schedule for them. If you don't have an answer, then don't answer.
I told you where all the information is are you saying you're too lazy to go read it?

Jon81uk

Sorry, don't read every blog post, and I especially don't make it a point to scour the comments for tidbits of info.

I was just curious if they posted/announced schedules in advance. I know the map lists M&G locations, but I'm not going to roam around until I find the character I want to see. I'm assuming I'll be able to find out the night of the party, but since I've never been during Halloween season, I wasn't sure how it works.

Kenny the Pirate has a list and guidemap http://www.kennythepirate.com/2015/09/08/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-2015-map-and-info/

HolleBolleGijs

I told you where all the information is are you saying you're too lazy to go read it?

No need to throw around insults. As a matter of fact, I did look at the post after you mentioned it the first time. I wasn't refusing to read it, I just meant that I don't make a point to look through the comments of their blog posts on a regular basis, hence my question. In any case, he literally only gives the location for Cruella. He names a few more characters, but they only say "at locations throughout the park." I wouldn't call that a "fair amount of info."

Thank you :) Wasn't much into characters until this past year, so I always forget Kenny the Pirate exists!

asianway

No need to throw around insults. As a matter of fact, I did look at the post after you mentioned it the first time. I wasn't refusing to read it, I just meant that I don't make a point to look through the comments of their blog posts on a regular basis, hence my question. In any case, he literally only gives the location for Cruella. He names a few more characters, but they only say "at locations throughout the park." I wouldn't call that a "fair amount of info."

Thank you :) Wasn't much into characters until this past year, so I always forget Kenny the Pirate exists!
You may want to brush up on the article because it tells you where most of the "rare" ones are

DisneyRoy

How crowded do the M&G get at the Halloween party? During the Christmas party last year, they were tolerable except for the 7 Dwarves. The rest were pretty short. Even Jack had only about a 10 minute wait as Sandy Claus. With as many M&G locations are shown on the map, I would tend to think that people would be spread out and the waits wouldn't be that bad. Or am I wrong here and they are all crazy?

HolleBolleGijs

You may want to brush up on the article because it tells you where most of the "rare" ones are

I will admit, I missed that paragraph, since I was directed specifically to the comments. Still, that's only 6/24ish locations, not a ton of info - the Kenny the Pirate link someone posted above is more along the lines of what I was looking for. Thanks for the info though.

asianway

I will admit, I missed that paragraph, since I was directed specifically to the comments. Still, that's only 6/24ish locations, not a ton of info - the Kenny the Pirate link someone posted above is more along the lines of what I was looking for. Thanks for the info though.
The important thing to remember is that the rest is all an educated guess With slivers of rumors at this point. If you want to see how little these things change over time I've found one of our members here maintains a very good historical archive:

https://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home/specialevents

HolleBolleGijs

The important thing to remember is that the rest is all an educated guess With slivers of rumors at this point. If you want to see how little these things change over time I've found one of our members here maintains a very good historical archive:

https://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home/specialevents

Yep, I totally get that. I just didn't know if they have an "official" guide, whether in advance or in the park the day-of. I'm just gonna go Kenny's info for now though, until party #1 when I'm assuming there'll be more info available online. Thanks for the link!

asianway

Yep, I totally get that. I just didn't know if they have an "official" guide, whether in advance or in the park the day-of. I'm just gonna go Kenny's info for now though, until party #1 when I'm assuming there'll be more info available online. Thanks for the link!
It will all be on MDE the night of the party

SayCheers!

After poking around on a few of the character locator websites mentioned here, my question is: where are the villains? Without the Sinister Soiree it appears they are just sort of a no-go. Hopefully some more will show up with the official guide for the nights we will be there. I know we'll have fun, but I've made the mistake of "hyping" all the cool characters my family would get to meet, and I'm feeling a little let down. It is the danger of snooping around on here - you don't know what you're missing...until you know what you're missing ;)

asianway

After poking around on a few of the character locator websites mentioned here, my question is: where are the villains? Without the Sinister Soiree it appears they are just sort of a no-go. Hopefully some more will show up with the official guide for the nights we will be there. I know we'll have fun, but I've made the mistake of "hyping" all the cool characters my family would get to meet, and I'm feeling a little let down. It is the danger of snooping around on here - you don't know what you're missing...until you know what you're missing ;)
Once the party lineup is set, it's set. All will be the same unless they change a location for logistics. This caused Donald to change from pumpkin to knight one year. This is it

JoeCamel

Well there is Gaston........

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Unless I'm mistaken, the only Villains you'll get to meet are Cruella, Gaston, the Tremaines, Jafar, and the Queen of Hearts. Disappointing.

DonnG

Do they usually do the Kiss Goodnight during MNSSHP? With the Hocus Pocus show starting at midnight I was curious if they'd actually do it or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom