2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

matt9112

There was a lot of gasping but to the actors credit (and the horse) they remounted and continued on. The subsequent nights there was no galloping, it was a trot and I believe it continues to this day. The days of the Headless Horseman galloping through the parade route are over I think. Wet street or not it is not safe to have a 1200 lb animal/rider making that turn on concrete at a gallop with children close by.

More likely do be killed in an auto accident but w
I don't eat oranges, so it wouldn't affect me.

Is that why your so sour?

TTA94

Can anyone confirm that all dessert parties have now sold out for all nights? This is what I was told with the added note to keep a eye on the Disney Blog...

Last edited:

CaseyKassidy

Can anyone confirm that all dessert parties have now sold out for all nights? This is what I was told with the added note to keep a eye on the Disney Blog...

As of right now I think every seating is sold out. I would check back after the first party though, a lot of people admittedly made reservations on the thought that it *could* be great, but if it ends up being poorly executed there will be mass cancellations.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Interesting no Pirates listed on the attractions list. I am assuming that is leaning towards the early September nights and not the October nights?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I had the same thought - my wife and I enjoyed the pumpkin waffle with ice cream last year. :)
I saw that!! Hoping they still have them as they have had them as long as I can remember every year at the MNSSHP! And for MVMCP they usually have the gingerbread waffle version. I love the pumpkin waffle w/ice cream!! Booooooooooo! I know sometimes for the first few parties they don't have them ready so I hope that's the case with the brochure missing them right now. :bored::(

TTA94

With 4 performances a night I assume HPVS will be about the same show length as Villains Mix and Mingle?

KikoKea

THanks for the clarification. I'll take a quick look to see what's clever in decor, etc, and keep going to Thunder Mt. ;)
It's open during the day as well, it's not some event exclusive thing. Personally I have better things to do than waste time on a "scavenger hunt".

It's an interactive game, similar in nature to Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. It's meant for any age.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom