2013 Shareholders Meeting: Game Thread

Cody5242

Ah, Frank. Hope you are well, buddy. ... Steve didn't really break that news. It's been out for awhile that the new theater is being built near Tusker House.

But that doesn't make Pandora a done deal at all.

Did I miss The Sheriff talking about all the big plans for it and showing art today in Phoenix?
FotLK will be enhanced right?

Roy Teague

except their recent completion of New Fantasyland.
2a3.jpg

djlaosc

No idea. The show is moving, though. So if Pandora doesn't get built, then there will be lots of empty land.

Is it possible that they could just put planters on Discovery Island between "Island Mercantile" and "Pizzafari" and "forget" about Camp Minnie Mickey altogether?

Is there any way that they could save money by doing this?
- They lose two snack bars (Campfire Treats and Camp Kiosk)
+ They don't have to pay people to work in those two snack bars
+ Could they employ less cleaners/CMs, or pay the CMs they have less because there will be less cleaning to do? (do cleaners get paid by the hour?)

twebber55

Is it possible that they could just put planters on Discovery Island between "Island Mercantile" and "Pizzafari" and "forget" about Camp Minnie Mickey altogether?

Is there any way that they could save money by doing this?
- They lose two snack bars (Campfire Treats and Camp Kiosk)
+ They don't have to pay people to work in those two snack bars
+ Could they employ less cleaners/CMs, or pay the CMs they have less because there will be less cleaning to do? (do cleaners get paid by the hour?)
sounds like if no avatar (which doesnt look great) camp minnie mickey will be no more

twebber55

Nope, it's just hilarious when someone bemoans "media bias" and then says they watch Fox News instead.
never said i watch fox news....did you read my post? i openly said fox leans conservative..back in the late 90's there was and is a big market for conservative news on tv and radio..people liked the option of hearing a different perspective...but thats ok i ve yet to meet a liberal who thinks there is a liberal bias.....anyways i really dont come here to talk politics

Tigger1988

never said i watch fox news....did you read my post? i openly said fox leans conservative..back in the late 90's there was and is a big market for conservative news on tv and radio..people liked the option of hearing a different perspective...but thats ok i ve yet to meet a liberal who thinks there is a liberal bias.....anyways i really dont come here to talk politics
I did read your post and you said this a page or so back.
"theres nothing wrong with fox news its an alternative to other news... does it lean right of course does it have democrats on the network of course....i dont feel ashamed for watching it and im certainly not ignorant"

fillerup

Clearly the prohibition on bringing politics to these forums depends less on what you say and much more on who you are, and up whose butt you have your nose.

culturenthrills

Flynn and 74 agreed on something. Uh, I gotta run to the store and stock up on supplies cause this has got to be one of the 7 signs of the apocalypse. Got my fingers crossed for a zombie one. ;-)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom