2013 Shareholders Meeting: Game Thread

djlaosc

scpergj

Is it possible that they could just put planters on Discovery Island between "Island Mercantile" and "Pizzafari" and "forget" about Camp Minnie Mickey altogether?

Is there any way that they could save money by doing this?
- They lose two snack bars (Campfire Treats and Camp Kiosk)
+ They don't have to pay people to work in those two snack bars
+ Could they employ less cleaners/CMs, or pay the CMs they have less because there will be less cleaning to do? (do cleaners get paid by the hour?)

Sure...they could just say a sinkhole opened up under part of the theater...it's worked before!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Adra,
Longtime Disneyland passholder, Mickey and Friends parking structure needs different colored lighting... I guess there are no other problems with the parks.

Would you be shocked if I told you that Iger was seeing walking around the Mickey and Friends parking structure today with a team of lackeys taking copious notes and commenting on what was confusing and aesthetically displeasing? I would be.

Genie of the Lamp

Would you be shocked if I told you that Iger was seeing walking around the Mickey and Friends parking structure today with a team of lackeys taking copious notes and commenting on what was confusing and aesthetically displeasing? I would be.

Were he and his team of Lackey's drinking Starbucks coffee while performing their task in this parking structure? Were they selling any shareholder pins to anyone?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Were he and his team of Lackey's drinking Starbucks coffee while performing their task in this parking structure? Were they selling any shareholder pins to anyone?

No, but they did agree that it was an egregious move on their part to take someone else's book whilst not even considering my Chip and Dale masterpiece which they are now considering for a major motion picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom