2010: Year of the Muppets?

TTA_CoP

"Miss Piggy, why are all these humans here tied into those seats? They're our guests!"
"Commander, you told me to treat them like I'd treat you: tie them up over a fire and spit roast them!"
"eh-HAHAHA!"

That's DHS's golden bullet, all the characters and stories.

I couldn't agree more. The possibilities are endless when it comes to the Muppets. Muppet Movie Ride anyone?!?!

EPCOTPluto

Muppet Movie Ride anyone?!?!

Great-Muppet-Movie-Ride-web.jpg

Muppet-Studios-composite-we.jpg

Imagine.... :eek:

TTA_CoP

Thank you. :D

And while in the Muppet zone, remember this show? :lol:

http://waltdatedworld.bravepages.com/id70.htm

Oh boy, I DO remember that show, and more specifically I remember the odd sight of a full sized muppet. Oh well, I'll gladly take that, the Muppet Movie Ride, and a cleaned up MuppetVision for the new Muppet Studios at DHS :) . Also, I don't remember where I read this, but MuppetStudios was supposed to have buildings lining the sides of the streets, and you were to hear things as if the Muppets were living there, and guests would get heckled etc, etc. Have you heard anything like this???

EPCOTPluto

Also, I don't remember where I read this, but Muppet Studios was supposed to have buildings lining the sides of the streets, and you were to hear things as if the Muppets were living there, and guests would get heckled etc, etc. Have you heard anything like this???
Actually, that one is new for me. Still sounds pretty cool... :)

Tiggerfanatic

When I grow up, I want to marry Kermit.....:animwink:

Seriously, anything new with the Muppets would get a great big 2-thumbs up from me. I love them!!

erasure fan1

and maybe they can even Update or Completely change Muppet Vision.
The only updating to the film should should be restoration type stuff. As one of the last muppet projects Henson worked on, I say leave it be. Until Disney can prove they can make a quality muppet anything I dont want them touching the film at all.

I think the ride idea would be fantastic, its just what the studios needs. The muppets are my favorite characters so I really hope they do get better presence in the parks.

NiarrNDisney

:sohappy:
Maybe now we will get a few more movies and hopefully another ride or two at DHS, heck a Meet n Greet would be fine.
I know I would love a autograph from Miss Piggy and Kermit.

TestTrack

If we got a dark ride where we "toured" muppet labs....I think I would go crazy...in a good way.

Of course I suppose that sounds a lot like Imagination...but I still have hope they could get it right.

RSoxNo1

What would be a bigger announcement out of Disney in the eyes of the WDWMagic.com fan base?

Muppet Movie Ride to DHS
Beastly Kingdom to AK
Bald or Fire Mountain to MK

bstiles

why don't they ever release the film muppets at walt disney world which is really a long commercial about WDW. If they wait too long some of the attractions in the film will be gone or modified in the near futre i.e. star tours. this was also thr last project that jim henson worked on before his death.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom