2009 amazing offer & online booking ??

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hey All!

I know that we are all buzzing about this amazing offer "Stay 4 nights, get 3 free" and I just read all about it on MouseSavers. I have a question about this part though:
Note: though it is not advertised, this package can be booked online with a 1-Day Base Ticket. You will not get extra days on the ticket if you do this, but you'll get the free night(s) if you book a 5-night or longer stay. This option may be worthwhile for Annual Passholders or those who already have tickets, especially if you are traveling during the period when the $200 Gift Card is offered.

It says this package can be booked online. I am currently on waltdisneyworld.com and I don't see where or how to do this. Are they not referring to booking online through disney?? If not, where do you go to do this online??

Thanks for any help with this!! :)

:wave:

disney4life2008

Hey All!

I know that we are all buzzing about this amazing offer "Stay 4 nights, get 3 free" and I just read all about it on MouseSavers. I have a question about this part though:
Note: though it is not advertised, this package can be booked online with a 1-Day Base Ticket. You will not get extra days on the ticket if you do this, but you'll get the free night(s) if you book a 5-night or longer stay. This option may be worthwhile for Annual Passholders or those who already have tickets, especially if you are traveling during the period when the $200 Gift Card is offered.

It says this package can be booked online. I am currently on waltdisneyworld.com and I don't see where or how to do this. Are they not referring to booking online through disney?? If not, where do you go to do this online??

Thanks for any help with this!! :)

:wave:

I just booked a new package on the disneyworld website. For 7 nights 8 days, the total at Sports is $532 with a $200 gift card. I am now about to cancel my old reservation. I have AP - I purchased the 1 day magic your way ticket and the 3 free nights applied.

Upvote 0

Rob562

If there's isn't an ad on the WDW homepage, click on the "Tickets & Reservations" link near the top. Then click "Special Offers". It will list all special offers currently available. (This promo is actually listed twice, under two different lead-ins that get you to the same place, one for Value and one for Deluxe Villas, but all resorts are listed when you go to book)

-Rob

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
If there's isn't an ad on the WDW homepage, click on the "Tickets & Reservations" link near the top. Then click "Special Offers". It will list all special offers currently available. (This promo is actually listed twice, under two different lead-ins that get you to the same place, one for Value and one for Deluxe Villas, but all resorts are listed when you go to book)

-Rob

I got it! Thanks! It took a bit to figure it out but on one of the pages and I can't remember which one, I saw a "new" in red next to special offers and clicked there and just worked my way through. Thanks! :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl1024

Yes it does apply to moderate resorts cause I just changed my moderate resort spring break vacation to a june moderate resort vacation and it all applied. I did that so I could get the deal. Still really not a deal when you add DDP to it. Oh well. If it weren't for that it would be a great deal.

Upvote 0

MattyFresh

I just booked a new package on the disneyworld website. For 7 nights 8 days, the total at Sports is $532 with a $200 gift card. I am now about to cancel my old reservation. I have AP - I purchased the 1 day magic your way ticket and the 3 free nights applied.

I was looking at booking a trip.....and got really excited after I saw you booked one for $532 at Sports. But I think after reading it, you got that deal because you only bought one ticket since your an AP holder. Am I reading that correctly??

Upvote 0

postal03

Very disapointed

I tried to book the package form April 19 to the 26th. According to Disney, NO Resort has availabilty starting the 19th. I find it very hard to believe that the special has sold out in EVERY Resort for the first 2 nights. Is Disney becoming like an airline or car dealer where they qoute a special flight but for just 1 seat, or a car dealer that advertises a new car for a low low price but you can never buy that car.
If I wanted to bokk all 7 night starting April 19th at any Resort and pay full price for all the nights I can do that.
We are trying to take our Granddaughter down, and don't want to pull her out of school over two weeks.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

I tried to book the package form April 19 to the 26th. According to Disney, NO Resort has availabilty starting the 19th. I find it very hard to believe that the special has sold out in EVERY Resort for the first 2 nights. Is Disney becoming like an airline or car dealer where they qoute a special flight but for just 1 seat, or a car dealer that advertises a new car for a low low price but you can never buy that car.
If I wanted to bokk all 7 night starting April 19th at any Resort and pay full price for all the nights I can do that.
We are trying to take our Granddaughter down, and don't want to pull her out of school over two weeks.

When the special was released... the reservation line was busy and rooms were gone fast! I think they may release more rooms at later dates though

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom