2008 MNSSHP Roll Call!

glingo

8 of us will be there on the 16th.

Three kids will all be dressed as Peter Pan characters. Daughter is Wendy Darling, Neice Tinkerbell, Nephew Captain Hook. Sister is Peter Pan.

My son will be a Haunted Mansion Ghost.

Husband, Brother-in-law, and myself don't have costumes.

Greenlawler

Debating between Sep 23rd and 26th. Leaning to the 23rd in case of rain. That way we can go the 26th instead. Boys costumes are still a source of debate last year RobinHood and Tuck but this year have no clue.

New2WDW

Original Poster
8 of us will be there on the 16th.

Three kids will all be dressed as Peter Pan characters. Daughter is Wendy Darling, Neice Tinkerbell, Nephew Captain Hook. Sister is Peter Pan.

My son will be a Haunted Mansion Ghost.

Husband, Brother-in-law, and myself don't have costumes.

Will that be September 16th or October 16th? :shrug: - I found your trip dates and put it down as Sept. 16!

I have listed everyone up to this point. :wave:

DisneyWales

19th or 23rd depending on what happenings, most likely going to be the 19th September , me, my Nan, and my two brothers.

Im going as Prince Eric in a home made costume.... teehee cant wait, just need to get some costume boots now.....:ROFLOL:

"Candy treat or treat candy, ouey, gooey Halloween treats"

New2WDW

Original Poster
First post is updated to this point.

Wow! :eek: A lot of first timers to the MNSSHP. Hope everyone enjoys the party! :sohappy:

New2WDW

Original Poster
Updated to this point!

There are alot of people going down on the same nights! Anyone want to head up a meet?

As others have stated just a gathering point for a quick meet and picture and then everyone can go their own way! It would be cool to post pics of people that met together at MNSSHP!

glingo

19th or 23rd depending on what happenings, most likely going to be the 19th September , me, my Nan, and my two brothers.

Im going as Prince Eric in a home made costume.... teehee cant wait, just need to get some costume boots now.....:ROFLOL:

"Candy treat or treat candy, ouey, gooey Halloween treats"

I would go on the 23rd. It will probably be a little more crowded on the 19th since it is a weekend/friday night

DisneyWales

I would go on the 23rd. It will probably be a little more crowded on the 19th since it is a weekend/friday night

My concern there is that we fly out the next day at midday :brick::cry:

And i dont want to go during our first week as i need to order my boots :eek: and don't think they will be here by then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom