1st Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Pics

gram1554

We were at Disney last week. No one could tell me what MNSSHP was except that the kids got candy a parade and fireworks. For me that would not be worth 40 a person. I would think there would be much more.
What am I missing.

ThinkTink721

We were at WDW during the 1st MNSSHP, but we did not attend.
Unfortunately for the people who attended, it was the only night all week that was a total wash out.
We did get to ride the HM on Sat. though - it was great!
The Halloween decorations at the MK were nice too!
:D

CIMG6251.jpg

I hope that's only there for the Halloween party. looks bad.

I'mtheonlyone

Last time I went was in 2005, and like your trip, it poured and poured.

It was soooo much fun though!! We decided to make the best of it and go "trick or treating". We came home with sooo much candy (we gave a bunch of it out on Halloween night to the trick or treaters that came to our house).

It's all about the frame of mind. MK is never a disappointment - just think, a visit you'll never forget!

Cynderella

Ugh the rain was absolutly awful! We went to tomorrowland to ride the Peoplemover and we had to walk through 4 inch puddles (literally if not deeper!) My shoes were soaked completely through ( and they are Vans which are thick to begin with!). My capris got soaked and slowly crawled up the rest of my leg. It was terrible. We did get to see the new HM which was really cool. And it was so very nice they gave us that ticket to come back because I did feel like I wasted some money because you couldnt do anything!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I heard that the Headless Horseman did not run last Friday, 9/14 due to wet pavement from the rain.

I guess saftey had to be the first consideration.
Disney did not want a 500 pound horse sliding into a bunch of guests.

Fun was had by all anyway.

:king:

Not to mention the speed at which it's going, the cobblestones and metal tracks it is on, and the special shoes that emit sparks. I'm continually impressed that horse and rider do so well on dry pavement!

cymbaldiva

Ugh the rain was absolutly awful! We went to tomorrowland to ride the Peoplemover and we had to walk through 4 inch puddles (literally if not deeper!) My shoes were soaked completely through ( and they are Vans which are thick to begin with!). My capris got soaked and slowly crawled up the rest of my leg. It was terrible. We did get to see the new HM which was really cool. And it was so very nice they gave us that ticket to come back because I did feel like I wasted some money because you couldnt do anything!

That night was the most terrible ever, wasn't it? I was literally soaked thru to the skin :(

It was nice of Disney to give tickets to come back - now if they'd just throw in airfare from Texas I'll be all set! :lol:

pauluk

Ticket Exchange

I went with a few friends on Friday night (the very wet one), stayed to the end but we were able to exchange that night's MNSSHP Ticket's for one of the other MNSSHP night's in October at Guest Relations (DownTown).

So we got two MNSSHP for the price of one. :sohappy:

We are all AP so the MK day ticket was no use to us.

Disney_Freak429

Well even with the rain it looked like you had a good time.

I got poured on during P&PP in Jan so I feel the pain.

Thanks for the pics I will be there the 30th for the first time can't wait.

Ohh, very nice pictures!
I've never been to MNSSHP before, and this makes me want to go even more!
(and I didn't know Abu had meet n greets, very interesting!)

nibblesandbits

dang it! I didn't get any 1 day park tickets! :(

Edit: re-read...so you mean if I keep my tickets from the Halloween party, I can use them any time as a 1 day ticket? I'm now confused.

Well, he was right, I was there and it was very rainy and just when you thought it was about to stop, it started again. Luckily, I'm not so upset about the 1 day park tickets, b/c I actually had a blast. My DH and I actually went out and had a blast getting candy while everyone else was stuck under cover. (We were smart and brought an umbrella).

I have some pics I'll share later when I get them uploaded.

raven

A question for anyone who wet to MNSSHP last Friday night (Sept. 14th). Because our bags got wet and the treat bags as well, the raisins got wet, along with the rest of the candy, and made all of the wrappers sticky. Did everyone else have this problem? :veryconfu

SGT623

Original Poster
dang it!
Edit: re-read...so you mean if I keep my tickets from the Halloween party, I can use them any time as a 1 day ticket? I'm now confused.

You're not confused...you have it right. BTW I at the Adventures Club becuase I had to stay late at work and missed the 2nd party! :-(

nibblesandbits

A question for anyone who wet to MNSSHP last Friday night (Sept. 14th). Because our bags got wet and the treat bags as well, the raisins got wet, along with the rest of the candy, and made all of the wrappers sticky. Did everyone else have this problem? :veryconfu

Yes! Mine is all sticky!!! It's really gross! :lol:

You're not confused...you have it right. BTW I at the Adventures Club becuase I had to stay late at work and missed the 2nd party! :-(

Did I need to do anything special with them? Or when I go back take them with me and I'll be able to get in as a one day pass? They didn't tell me anything like this as I was leaving, so I just want to make sure I understand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom