1st Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Pics

Figments Friend

I worked the party and will work most of the others. I felt so bad for all the little kids all dressed up because of the rain. At least the fireworks went off (the perimiter didn't tho) and the second parade was shown. I LOVE the parade! I think it's my favorite disney parade EVER!

The Parade ROCKS!!!!

Hope to see you there on Sept 28th....i'll be the one wearing the Figment costume!

:wave:

CSUFSteve

I am actually excited about MNSSHP this year. 1st time seeing HalloWishes and the decorations look SO much better than they did in 2005 (last time I did MNSSHP).

SGT623

Original Poster
Have a question that really does not pertain to much on this post. Does anyone know if they still, or for that matter, ever did allow a certain amount of guest in the MK for party nights? I thought one time I heard they sell out. Never seems busy at the partys I have been to in the past. Wondering if it would ever be really packed for a party night.

There is a limit...but they usually don't come close to selling out until mid to late October. No parties are sold out yet to my knowledge. But Oct 31th is always the first to go.

DisneyYorkian74

As much as I love Christmas, I think Magic Kingdom really looks its best during Halloween.

All of the colors and decorations that are used during the Halloween holiday season fit the park so perfectly.

And it looks like they added a lot more decorations to Main Street than they did when I went to the MNSSHP back in Oct. of 2006.

BTW: It sucks that the party got rained out the night you went.

It usually NEVER rains really hard in Florida for more than 10-15 minutes before subsiding.

raven

I especially liked how they kept delaying Hallowishes due to the weather, even when the rain stopped it was still delayed. When the show finally began it was raining again, lol.

SGT623

Original Poster
I especially liked how they kept delaying Hallowishes due to the weather, even when the rain stopped it was still delayed. When the show finally began it was raining again, lol.

Ahhh you must have been there too! Here's hoping this Friday brings better weather!

RiversideBunny

I heard that the Headless Horseman did not run last Friday, 9/14 due to wet pavement from the rain.

I guess saftey had to be the first consideration.
Disney did not want a 500 pound horse sliding into a bunch of guests.

Fun was had by all anyway.

:king:

devoy1701

did you get alot of candy? or if you weren't big on candy, did you see alot of people getting lots of candy? The reason I'm asking is because I've convinced a group of 6 to come to the Party this year instead of doing Howl o Scream. My reason being was it's twice as much fun, you get to dress up and you get TONS and TONS of candy as I've read in some posts. 4 of them really aren't Disney people so getting so much candy is a big selling point for them...

Patsc85

I was working at the Magic Kingdom Monorail station that night. A family who was waiting for the rain to stop started joking around with me saying the rain and thunder were great special effects, but wanted to know when they would stop! At least we all were able to chuckle about that heh.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
did you get alot of candy? or if you weren't big on candy, did you see alot of people getting lots of candy? The reason I'm asking is because I've convinced a group of 6 to come to the Party this year instead of doing Howl o Scream. My reason being was it's twice as much fun, you get to dress up and you get TONS and TONS of candy as I've read in some posts. 4 of them really aren't Disney people so getting so much candy is a big selling point for them...

I can promise you that all will get all the candy they could want...and quality stuff too. Toward the end of the evening if the crowds were light, you might get it by the handful!

:hurl:

JimboJones123

The meet & greet in Adventureland
CIMG6373.jpg

Sorry if this is old to everybody else, but I've never seen Abu before, cool. So, since he clearly can't fit on Al's shoulder, what does that do for Tink Meet/Greet odds? She isn't much smaller than Abu in the proportion department.

dmmgp2000

Great pics; the neon pumpkin mickey in front of the train station really reminds me of old-school WDW, for some reason.

It reminds me of the original Main Street Electrical Parade for some reason..maybe the colors. I definitely thought the same thing you did though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom