1st Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Pics

SGT623

Original Poster
Yes! Mine is all sticky!!! It's really gross! :lol:

Did I need to do anything special with them? Or when I go back take them with me and I'll be able to get in as a one day pass? They didn't tell me anything like this as I was leaving, so I just want to make sure I understand.

There is nothing special you need to do. All passes are activated. :)

nibblesandbits

Oh and here are a few of my pics from the parade. I know we're a bit late...what with tonight being the second party, but since I just got back, I wanted to share mine too. These are not in order, but it gives a general idea.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

MrsGracey

Great pics nibblesandbits! We're going on the 12th, can't wait!
Does anyone else think the HM dog is a bit too pudgy? :D

Oh, one question....are you able to bring in your own trick or treat bag?

startraveler

We've brought our own home decorated bags both times we've attended and plan on it when we go on the 11th.
What I'm hoping for is a return to some of the great entertainment they used to have. We loved the storytelling and music on the riverboat and the Halloweeny show at the saloon. Also the storyteller next to the Hall of Presidents was good. Last year no riverboat or stage show at the saloon. Couldn't find out if they had the old man telling the story of sleepy hallow. We saw the Merlin show, the villian show, and the ghost in front of the Haunted Mansion. Anyone know about the entertainment this year?

Theresonly1

Very cool pics , nibbles. I Love the Haunted Mansion (parade) ones, those are really neat. Now, I want to add MNSSHP to my list. But it will have to be after MVMCP (is that right?)

nibblesandbits

Great pics nibblesandbits! We're going on the 12th, can't wait!
Does anyone else think the HM dog is a bit too pudgy? :D

Oh, one question....are you able to bring in your own trick or treat bag?

Thank you.

The dog was a bit of a pudger. :lol: But, you take what you can get I guess.

And yes, I brought my own Halloween bag...it was much bigger than the bags that Disney gave out...so I got a bit more candy. :slurp: (Which is now all stuck together...:( )

Very cool pics , nibbles. I Love the Haunted Mansion (parade) ones, those are really neat. Now, I want to add MNSSHP to my list. But it will have to be after MVMCP (is that right?)

Thank you very much! The Halloween party is great (when it's not pouring...:lol: ) There are usually tons of things going on and it is seriously one of the best parties you can go to. But I do hear that MVMCP is a lot of fun too.

The castle fireworks pics are frick' awesome!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Thank you very much. I took a great camera with me for this trip so I could get amazing night photos. (And I knew how to use the manual settings on it.) My firework pics from that night are some of my favorites. I kept taking such good ones.

al5957

I am always thoroughly impressed on how well they can take the whole park and really immerse you in the holiday, whether its Christmas or Halloween or whatever the holiday is. They seem to pull it off amazingly.

shoppingnut

I went back to Town Hall in MK two days later and had them exchange my tickets for MVMCP ones since we are coming back in December. I have no need for tixs to MK since I have an AP.

sbkline

Sorry, I hate to crash this thread with a plug for another thread, but if anyone could check the "merchandise and collectibles" forum and weigh in on my thread, I would appreciate it. It just seems that no one ever visits that forum, so I'm afraid I could check back next week and probably no one would have posted an answer to my question there. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom