1st Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Pics

nibblesandbits

I went back to Town Hall in MK two days later and had them exchange my tickets for MVMCP ones since we are coming back in December. I have no need for tixs to MK since I have an AP.
so did your tickets then immediately turn into 1 Day tickets. I"m just confused b/c I didn't find this out that night. Nobody said anything to me. I still feel like I needed to do something. It seems to easy. :lookaroun

New2WDW

DSC_0105.jpg

All the pics look great! This one looks like a cool painting!

JNL0508

I have tickets for Oct. 12. This will be my first time going to MNSSHP. After seeing these pictures, I am even more excited to go. The parade, especially, looks awesome. Can't wait!!!:sohappy:

shoppingnut

so did your tickets then immediately turn into 1 Day tickets. I"m just confused b/c I didn't find this out that night. Nobody said anything to me. I still feel like I needed to do something. It seems to easy. :lookaroun

I was told that you can use that same MNSSHP ticket for the one day into MK, it did not have to be exchanged. Since the tickets are computer generated, I'm sure all they had to do was make a change in the computer.

I went to town hall to find out what I needed to do about my tickets before I left the park and there was a CM that was answering questions.

nibblesandbits

I was told that you can use that same MNSSHP ticket for the one day into MK, it did not have to be exchanged. Since the tickets are computer generated, I'm sure all they had to do was make a change in the computer.

I went to town hall to find out what I needed to do about my tickets before I left the park and there was a CM that was answering questions.
ok...then I guess I'll be fine. I didn't find out until I got back, so I just felt like I needed to do something...and I figured that if I called Disney to double check, they wouldn't know what the heck I was talking about. :rolleyes:

Fantasmic

I was there too dressed as a Zebra! A very soggy Zebra, all my candy is sticky, but still tastes good!

I had fun despite the rain.

So do they cancel the parade and the fireworks if its sprinkling outside?

I've never been to a MNSSHP so I'm really excited. After 2 nights have nearly almost having heartattacks at Halloween Horror Nights I think this will be a nice change of pace. I don't know how much more Mary Shaw/Leatherface/Jason popping out in my face I can take. MNSSHP is more my speed. haha

marinoalulema

Account Suspended
mickey halloween party

we were there
had my face painted as jack skellington
once the rain stopped, we had about 2 hours to enjoy the park
what time did they do the parade? we aked every and anyone we could and were told it was canceled, thats why we rode the haunted mansion over and over again

SGT623

Original Poster
The second parade that night went off. Sprinkles don't normally cancel things but this was a downpour. The last two parties I attended have been dry! :)

Thiger

going to my first MNSSHP on the week of the 14th...is it better to order the tix in advanced or just buy at the park? Can u buy those tix at the disney store?

SGT623

Original Poster
Check to see if you can get an advance ticket discount. If you plan on getting an AP, they have discount nights as well.

shoppingnut

going to my first MNSSHP on the week of the 14th...is it better to order the tix in advanced or just buy at the park? Can u buy those tix at the disney store?

You can't buy them at the Disney Store and it is less expensive to buy the tickets in advance. The day of the event will cost you at least $10 more depending on the date. You can call Disney and order them for pick up at Will Call.

boosmom1130

I was at the soggy halloween party on the 14th despite the rain still had a great time! we were all soaked to the bone.
We did the party again on the 21st so that we could experience it once at least dry and get some awesome pics. Mission Accomplished! :sohappy:

I love the party, the parade is great, and the fireworks are awesome! We got about 8 bags of candy i had to leave half of it at our hotel cause it was too heavy for our suitcases.

nibblesandbits

So do they cancel the parade and the fireworks if its sprinkling outside?

I've never been to a MNSSHP so I'm really excited. After 2 nights have nearly almost having heartattacks at Halloween Horror Nights I think this will be a nice change of pace. I don't know how much more Mary Shaw/Leatherface/Jason popping out in my face I can take. MNSSHP is more my speed. haha

No...they definitely don't cancel the fireworks or parade if it's sprinkling. (It has to be major downpours for them to do that...and as it was apparent on Sept. 14th's events...even if it's raining, the fireworks will still go off!)

we were there
had my face painted as jack skellington
once the rain stopped, we had about 2 hours to enjoy the park
what time did they do the parade? we aked every and anyone we could and were told it was canceled, thats why we rode the haunted mansion over and over again

They did the parade after the fireworks. I think the fireworks got started at about 10:10 or so and then the parade was about 15 minutes after the fireworks ended. They did keep mentioning how the fireworks were being postponed, and I know the first parade was cancelled, but the second one went off without any problems.

We were there on 9/14, through all the downpour. We had a great time, although we were all soaked. Our biggest disappointment was in missing the parade, since we were looking forward to that and the fireworks more than anything. I specifically asked a CM about the parades, and was told that they were cancelled. Apparently, we were walking the back path from Toontown to Tomorrowland when the parade went on. We had no idea that it was happening, until I read about it on this site after we got back home. Did they announce the time of the delayed parade over the loudspeakers, like they did the fireworks information?

nibblesandbits

We were there on 9/14, through all the downpour. We had a great time, although we were all soaked. Our biggest disappointment was in missing the parade, since we were looking forward to that and the fireworks more than anything. I specifically asked a CM about the parades, and was told that they were cancelled. Apparently, we were walking the back path from Toontown to Tomorrowland when the parade went on. We had no idea that it was happening, until I read about it on this site after we got back home. Did they announce the time of the delayed parade over the loudspeakers, like they did the fireworks information?
No...they didn't. They just went on with the parade immediately after. I just saw them setting up for the parade.

But you would have had trouble finding a spot. At least if you were on main street. Since they were back to back, fireworks then parade, main street just filled in where the parade route would be and it was hard for me to get a spot. If some nice people hadn't let me squeeze in, I would have had a junk view.

And CM, unfortunately don't know what they're talking about all the time. B/c a CM told a family sitting by us watching Wishes that Tink flies when it's lightening...and after the fireworks. I knew for a fact she doesn't fly during lightening and flies before fireworks. It's unfortunate that they don't know everything like that though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom