10 Meal Credits, want 3 at Le Celier...Am I Nuts?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Am I crazy to try this? Yes its personal preference I know. Le Celier is probably my fav place to eat.

My taste is weird. This is what Im gunning for

1. 50's Prime Time
2. Liberty Tree Tavern
3, 4, 5.Le Celier
6. Ohana
7. Chef Mickeys
8. Sci Fi
9. Coral Reef
10. Teppan Edo

Those are really my ONLY must have dinners. MAYBE a Fantasmic Show, but who knows? I have tried plenty of the resteraunts, and those are pretty much my top choices.

Do any of you guys do this? Just bombard yourself with your fav or variety?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Cool. I know for some reason some people dont like Sci Fi, and 50's but I LOVE the atmosphere at Sci Fi...I got Ribs in Sept and they were good. Also the fried chicken, and bacon greens at 50's were just stupid good and my brownie dessert was my fav dessert I got.

Ohana I only ate at once...I got really sick afterwards but I wanna try it again. If I get sick again, then I know not to eat there anymore.

Also Im trying to stay away from resort dining unless its on the monorail to MK, or If im spending the day in Epcot and can hit the monorail to MK Resort Dining areas. I found it to be a HUGE inconvieniance to be running to resorts for dining, then to parks. I probably lost a good 3 hours at least out of my days by doing this.

mouselvrmom

I haven't tried your last two picks, but I love you first eight! I would love to eat at Le Cellier that many times on a trip! I don't think I would ever get sick of the filet and pretzel bread! And 50's and Sci Fi are two of our favorites as well! I'm getting hungry just thinking of them! :lol:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Coral Reef is more an atmosphere place to eat...The food is good but its more about your surrounding.

Teppan Edo is just like any hibatchi grill you go too. The dessert was terrible that I had though.

DisneyJoe

or If im spending the day in Epcot and can hit the monorail to MK Resort Dining areas.
Even that can take some time, with the switch at the TTC....

Don't forget exiting Epcot at the International Gateway and trying the Boardwalk or Swolphin or Yacht and Beach Club dining...

RussJT

Do any of you guys do this? Just bombard yourself with your fav or variety?

Usually we don't (whether at Disney or elsewhere)... the most we have ever been to one Disney restaurant during a trip is twice (and that was for breakfast once and dinner once at Crystal Palace). Nothing wrong with it though. To me the whole idea of a vacation is to do what you want to do.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I just showed my GF the list and she said dude I could eat there eveyday, so it looks like it will be a Le Celier vacation!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yes I have free dining, and last year Teppan Edo was on the dining plan. I dont know if we will eat there again though.

Candyland

Maybe I'm a little confused, but isn't LeCellier 2 table service credits?
Which would actually mean you would only have 4 left if you ate there 3 times. Or are things different for free dining?

MilleniumRex

I'll always do two nights at Cape May Cafe. Ohana too, if the mood strikes me. I used to do two at Akershus, but with the new menu, I'm not sure I'll even do one now.

disneyliv85

sounds like you're gonna be at Disney for a while (lucky!) so 3 times at Le Cellier isn't too bad, although that would be a bit much for me personally. I would personally cut it down to 2 meals there and try a whole new restaurant! Is there some place you haven't been that you might want to go to?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well here are the places I HAVE eaten at...

Tonys Town Square
Liberty Tree
Chef Mickeys
Concourse Steakhouse
Alfredos
Le Celier
Sci Fi
50's Prime Time
Whispering Canyon
Ohana
Boma
San Angel Inn
Planet Hollywood
Fultons
Rainforest Cafe
Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Garden Grill
Crystal Palace

So Ive basically taken my favs and wanna just eat at those places. Im not a big fan at eating at a place that will cost me 2 credits. When Im "rich" and get the deluxe dining plan Ill go that route.

disneyliv85

hmmm how bout Rose & Crown?

Just a suggestion - obviously if 3x at Le Cellier makes you happen then go for it! Save me some Cheddar soup :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom