CBug88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want an iPhone really, really, really bad, but AT&T is horrible here. If you live in Savannah, it works pretty good, but out here in no man's land Verizon is about your only choice.

Happy New Year!!
    w00t! for the new Pearl! Those are pretty sweet phones. I got an iPod Touch, I already don't know what I did before I got it!

I'm sorry you're still sick. :(
    My Christmas was great! I'm sorry you are sick and that you have to work. That is the good thing about education, I have another week off!

How was your Christmas?
    Unless you consider high 50's or low 60's cold than nope, never had a truly cold Christmas. It normally is in the 70's or 80's...stupid Georgia weather. :lol:

Disney was awesome, as usual. I had a great time. BTW, my trip report is up in the forums.

Merry Christmas!
    Well, I'm back! Sorry, about the delay in responding....but I have a decent excuse! :D

I wish it was cold down here. I would love to experience a cold Christmas. :brick:
    Things are going great with me! I'm heading back to WDW on Monday as ridiculous as it sounds. How are things with you?
    That stinks about the pictures. I will make a wdwmagic album to hold some of them on my profile later today since I have it off.
    I absolutely loved AKL!! We were upgraded to a savanna view for free and it was awesome. I posted a trip report on the boards. Give it a look when you get a chance. :)
    Nice vacation photos! It was sort of a hidden mini trip report. I first looked at the photos at Les Chefs de France and thought did she just change her clothes. :lol: :wave:
    Thanks, it was wonderful too- but I hate when the countdown starts all over! I am excited about the whole celebration thing since we always go on our anniversary. They already really went out of their way to make it special-sounds like the birthday thing is going to great- hope it works out for ya! We are going back in September too. :wave:
    Hey, just wanted to say hope your trip was a good one! Our's was but I can't believe it is over. :cry:
    Love the new trip pics....looks like you guys had a blast! How could you not though, you're in Disney, right! Have a great weekend!
    Your pictures are great! I'm getting so excited about the trip the days cannot go by fast enough! :lol:

BTW, the orange drink in France is called a Grand Marnier slushy. I've never had one, but I have been thinking about trying it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom