News Tomorrowland love

trainplane3

I may have asked this a while back, but did all of the PeopleMover track support cladding work get done? What about any other minor refresh stuff they were doing?
Coming back to this, some minor detail:
Original:
leg1.JPG

leg2.JPG

Now:
T1QffzB.jpg

eWtztLj.jpg

Right leg is white, left was primer at this moment in February:
FzydGpq.jpg

lazyboy97o

Last edited:

Movielover

IMO The 94 Tomorrowland was the best of the "updated" Tomorrowland's, even though it was only half finished. Out of all of the attempts to make a Tomorrowland more sci-fi than futuristic, 94 felt the most coherent unlike others, like Disneyland's 98 bedpan of vomit.

1597579182387.png

To me that fits the idea of a Tomorrowland in a Magic Kingdom

Saying that they should have just taken a cue from Japan and use their pain scheme. Which is more pleasing to look at?

U.S.A?
1597578776380.png

Or Japan?
1597578596016.png

DVCakaCarlF

Coming back to this, some minor detail:
Original:
View attachment 490794
View attachment 490795

Now:
T1QffzB.jpg

eWtztLj.jpg

Right leg is white, left was primer at this moment in February:
FzydGpq.jpg
I was just there and the aesthetics of Tomorrowland are...terrible...you have this brand new sign, a few painted walls (why did they cover the art in Star Traders???), and some exposed/unexposed supports all over the place.

I’m hoping and praying that some TRON money is being utilized to “synchronize” the area into one cohesive look.

MGMT isn’t even making an attempt to cover the rusted supports on the people mover.

_caleb

Any indications that they will continue with the “light refresh” they started- the painting and de-cladding? Martin said that the refresh was due to having someone who actually cared in management at Tomorrowland. I’m guessing said manager has been furloughed?

TYOTimer

Any indications that they will continue with the “light refresh” they started- the painting and de-cladding? Martin said that the refresh was due to having someone who actually cared in management at Tomorrowland. I’m guessing said manager has been furloughed?
As far as I know the Facility Ops people who worked on this beforehand haven’t been called back, and have not been given a timetable to come back yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom