The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

BuddyThomas

Thank you and also include PHL and it's suburbs, bucket list seeing Wonderland Wives while wearing mouse ears and a small water bottle in my purse;)
LOL.

I just checked, and it looks like there are only two productions of WONDERLAND WIVES scheduled at this time.

Something called Mortar & Pestle Productions is producing 7 performances of it in April of next year at the GAS Gerrard Art Space in Toronto, and it looks like there is also a production coming up at Lake Sumter Community College in Leesburg, Florida - 6 performances from November 14 - 23 of this year. I don't know that community college got approval from the school administrators to put this crazy thing on, but they are probably going to run the director out of town on a rail when they see it. ;)

Goofyernmost

Being a neophyte when it comes to the MDE situation. My sister created her own account, which is linked to me under Family and Friends. I was able to make a restaurant reservation for two with no problem. However, I went to try and connect some FP's and it is insisting that I load her ticket number. Should that have been automatic or do I have to manually enter it on my end. @Tuvalu

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

I had to do a very sad thing to day. I have finally decided that my keeping all my VCR tapes was just a waste of time and brought my overall sanity into question since I don't have a VCR player anymore. The movies I don't care about because I have most of them on DVD's now, but, I have a couple of decades of WDW Vacation Videos that are useless pieces of plastic tape now.
I had my own personal copy of this... but, I guess I don't really need it anymore as long as You Tube stays available.

I used this video to get my grandkids (ages 6 thru 8) into the spirit. They watched that video every time they came to my house from then to 2008 when I took them all to WDW.

We have that one on DVD. I think it is my favorite of the vacation planning videos. You can have your vhs tapes converted to dvd’s. Nice that it is on Youtube.

MySmallWorldof4

Being a neophyte when it comes to the MDE situation. My sister created her own account, which is linked to me under Family and Friends. I was able to make a restaurant reservation for two with no problem. However, I went to try and connect some FP's and it is insisting that I load her ticket number. Should that have been automatic or do I have to manually enter it on my end.
I think you need to add it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Being a neophyte when it comes to the MDE situation. My sister created her own account, which is linked to me under Family and Friends. I was able to make a restaurant reservation for two with no problem. However, I went to try and connect some FP's and it is insisting that I load her ticket number. Should that have been automatic or do I have to manually enter it on my end.

May I suggest you ask our celebrity WDW consultant, @Tuvalu . I'll bet she knows exactly how to answer your question.

Goofyernmost

We have that one on DVD. I think it is my favorite of the vacation planning videos. You can have your vhs tapes converted to dvd’s. Nice that it is on Youtube.
I have to many Vacation planners to spend the money to have them copied, especially since they are mostly all on You Tube. I do have a couple of my kids performances when in elementary school that I would like to get copied though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom