The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Your DD probable uses either IELTS or TOEFL.

Worldwide uses IELTS (British council exam). And I used the canadian version (CELPIP)
Its IELTS but with Canadian voices and completely computer based (unlike the paper based TOEFL or IELTS)

Huh! was her response. She said here the overwhelming majority of her applicants take TOEFL, pretty much the go to for proof of English proficiency here in the States. Makes sense if you are looking to move to Canada.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh that's more like it! I just wasn't familiar with the title of those -- yes, I do know what they are now--haven't seen those since I was a kiddo! Retro food can be fun! :happy:
Again seriously???? They're easy to make 2 cups flour, 2 tbsp. dry mustard, 1tbsp yeast, warm water, salt, tsp sugar, quarter cup of oil, 3 eggs. Let rise roll out cut dogs in half wrap with rolled out and cut dough bake 350

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Again seriously???? They're easy to make 2 cups flour, 2 tbsp. dry mustard, 1tbsp yeast, warm water, salt, tsp sugar, quarter cup of oil, 3 eggs. Let rise roll out cut dogs in half wrap with rolled out and cut dough bake 350

Huh? Steve's video showed crescent rolls, not any of the above. His version is better. But it's all moot, because with just 2 of us here at home, we'd only eat 1 each. The portions of any recipes are way too much for us.

MySmallWorldof4

Calling all you fahionistas! I'm torn I have enough of this View attachment 316265 to make the tunic I made yesterday but dress length. Should I make a whole dress out of it or color block it with navy blue as I did with the one I posted. If I color clock I'll have enough for a dress and a top. Fun first world problems:joyfull:
I love color blocking, plus I like that you would be able to make more if you do color block. I love that pattern, by the way.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom