The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

My store's district manager sent out a memo yesterday saying that all employees had to wear a mask regardless of whether they had both shots or not. Today, apparently they walked it back by saying "the memo wasnt intended for our area yet" and that you don't need a mask if you had the vaccine. Since Maryland is under a SOE again, I have a feeling they'll re-impose that mandate for everyone.
OK, that's what I was wondering. I agree that there will probably be a bigger, stronger mandate connecting the mask with the vaccination. Since we seem to have a lot of population that would rather subject themselves and others to the possibility of death, something has to be done to protect those that feel like the rest of the population isn't worthy of life. It's one thing to decide to risk ones own life, completely different when one drags others into that same pot.

StarWarsGirl

My store's district manager sent out a memo yesterday saying that all employees had to wear a mask regardless of whether they had both shots or not. Today, apparently they walked it back by saying "the memo wasnt intended for our area yet" and that you don't need a mask if you had the vaccine. Since Maryland is under a SOE again, I have a feeling they'll re-impose that mandate for everyone.
Probably. Wegman's just announced that their employees are required to wear masks. I think Panera as well. We were up in Hershey and went to Panera up there afterward. There was a sign on the door asking people to wear masks. My brother and I were already wearing our masks, but my brother's friend wasn't. I had told him he was probably okay because he was fully vaccinated and PA dropped their mask mandates. He went back and got it when we saw the sign.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom