The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Masks for the most part aren't required here in Wisconsin. The only places in Wisconsin that require masks are the hospitals buildings, doctor buildings and the dentists outside of a small amount of businesses.

It has been announced today that no are masks required at the Wisconsin State Fair indoors and Outdoors from August 5th to August 15th despite being recommended for the indoor buildings the fair has.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

It's not only that....its just US that have to wear the masks, vaccinated or not. Customers don't have to.
Believe me, if the numbers keep going up, we all will be back in the community boat. At this point it is the suggested that all of us indoors wear them. Just a matter of time unless more go out and get that damn shot.

StarWarsGirl

Masks for the most part aren't required here in Wisconsin. It has been announced today that no are masks required at the Wisconsin State Fair indoors and Outdoors from August 5th to August 15th despite being recommended for the indoor buildings the fair has.
They've still been required here in medical facilities. One county announced they're requiring them again in their owned buildings. Some school systems are requiring them.

Wonder if Dad will wear his Darth Vader mask when he has to go to court in that county...🤔😂

wdwfan4ver

They've still been required here in medical facilities. One county announced they're requiring them again in their owned buildings. Some school systems are requiring them.

Wonder if Dad will wear his Darth Vader mask when he has to go to court in that county...🤔😂
Same here with the school systems, but there are parents that want the mask mandates gone. I know Wisconsin has almost 52 percent of fully vaccinated.

I wouldn't be shocked if he does based on what you mentioned about him. I wouldn't be wearing my Cheshire Cat mask in the 3 indoor fair buildings I will be going inside though and will be wearing a normal blue mask instead.

Not going into the indoor wine building though.

Tony the Tigger

It's been awhile - lots to catch up on (the store expansion, the psychic medium, the visit from Jersey...)

But right now I'm awake and optimistically (foolishly?) booking stuff!

The plan for a long time has been to celebrate my 50th birthday at WDW during their 50th year. Obviously, we've been watching things, and when they weren't looking so bad, we booked the Fort Wilderness cabins (so we can keep Kylie with us and be a little isolated) for 2 nights at the end of the month. Brian will have to go to school on the evening of my actual bday (the 31st) so we'll have to leave WDW that morning-ish.

Then we added another night.

Then we added an off-property arrival night. (Gee, that's never happened before. :rolleyes:)

I started scoping out restaurants and what not, and availability seemed limited. If it's comfortable enough to go to parks, we can do the FL resident special tickets (2 or 3 days, probably 2.)

There's actually an available Boo Bash on our new arrival night, 8/27. Looking at that as just an emptier evening at MK with short lines for attractions, I think it could be a great kickoff, but haven't booked it yet, and haven't purchased park tickets yet.

But just now, I was poking around and a bunch of dining reservations seemed to pop up. I grabbed Citricos for dinner on Sunday (never been) and Topolino's for my bday eve on Monday at 9:05 PM (fireworks viewing time!) Hoping for an outdoor seat and not a huge crowd. May switch that to earlier time if it becomes available.

And then I just grabbed Skipper Canteen for Friday night at 8:55, so if we do get the Boo Bash tickets, dinner is set at our fave MK place (bonus - with drinks!)

I'm going to see how I feel about all this in the morning and then probably book all those tix, and call Best Friends Pet Care.

Definitely concerned about COVID, but just as concerned about it here at home, frankly.

Anyway, I'm thinking drive up Friday afternoon, MK, take Saturday off (avoiding crowds) and just explore the resort a bit, might book a nice dinner or might just hang low-key. Then figure out Epcot, AK, and HS between Sunday and Monday.

I'm going to need meds to sleep. o_O :hilarious:

Cesar R M

It's been awhile - lots to catch up on (the store expansion, the psychic medium, the visit from Jersey...)

But right now I'm awake and optimistically (foolishly?) booking stuff!

The plan for a long time has been to celebrate my 50th birthday at WDW during their 50th year. Obviously, we've been watching things, and when they weren't looking so bad, we booked the Fort Wilderness cabins (so we can keep Kylie with us and be a little isolated) for 2 nights at the end of the month. Brian will have to go to school on the evening of my actual bday (the 31st) so we'll have to leave WDW that morning-ish.

Then we added another night.

Then we added an off-property arrival night. (Gee, that's never happened before. :rolleyes:)

I started scoping out restaurants and what not, and availability seemed limited. If it's comfortable enough to go to parks, we can do the FL resident special tickets (2 or 3 days, probably 2.)

There's actually an available Boo Bash on our new arrival night, 8/27. Looking at that as just an emptier evening at MK with short lines for attractions, I think it could be a great kickoff, but haven't booked it yet, and haven't purchased park tickets yet.

But just now, I was poking around and a bunch of dining reservations seemed to pop up. I grabbed Citricos for dinner on Sunday (never been) and Topolino's for my bday eve on Monday at 9:05 PM (fireworks viewing time!) Hoping for an outdoor seat and not a huge crowd. May switch that to earlier time if it becomes available.

And then I just grabbed Skipper Canteen for Friday night at 8:55, so if we do get the Boo Bash tickets, dinner is set at our fave MK place (bonus - with drinks!)

I'm going to see how I feel about all this in the morning and then probably book all those tix, and call Best Friends Pet Care.

Definitely concerned about COVID, but just as concerned about it here at home, frankly.

Anyway, I'm thinking drive up Friday afternoon, MK, take Saturday off (avoiding crowds) and just explore the resort a bit, might book a nice dinner or might just hang low-key. Then figure out Epcot, AK, and HS between Sunday and Monday.

I'm going to need meds to sleep. o_O :hilarious:
speaking of the 50th. I heard they are remaking California Grill's viewing and "experience" ? Why do I have a feeling that they will block the restaurant for super expensive upcharge packages for the 50th fireworks viewing?

Lilofan

speaking of the 50th. I heard they are remaking California Grill's viewing and "experience" ? Why do I have a feeling that they will block the restaurant for super expensive upcharge packages for the 50th fireworks viewing?
A lot of Disney execs from all over the world and their families will probably be there for the 50th. Not surprising if California Grill was closed for a " private event ".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom