The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@StarWarsGirl , I saw something funny on the sports news today. Apparently, there was a baseball game (I think it was the Yankees), and a cat somehow got loose on the ball field -- during the game. The cat was a riot and kept running all over the place, evading anyone trying to capture it. Finally, someone opened up a fence gate, and the cat ran out.

The best part was that the crowd was cheering on the cat -- yelling out, "MVP"! :hilarious:

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl , I saw something funny on the sports news today. Apparently, there was a baseball game (I think it was the Yankees), and a cat somehow got loose on the ball field -- during the game. The cat was a riot and kept running all over the place, evading anyone trying to capture it. Finally, someone opened up a fence gate, and the cat ran out.

The best part was that the crowd was cheering on the cat -- yelling out, "MVP"! :hilarious:
It was the Yankees game against the Orioles last night. 😂 Sadly we weren't watching that game. (we should have; we could have seen the cat and watched the O's trounce the Yanks).

That happens a lot more than you would think...like at least once a year...

StarWarsGirl

Exactly. Dd kept her name due to professional reasons in her field.
I plan on keeping mine if I ever get married. I have so much professional/financial stuff in my name at this point that it would be a total pain to change it, plus I have a unique last name that not a lot of people have but that isn't difficult to pronounce. I'd hate to give it up for something bland or difficult to pronounce.

Most girls I know who've gotten married have taken their husband's last names. A friend from high school, though, kept her common Spanish last name rather than taking her husband's Russian last name. I can't say I blame her for that one.

wdwfan4ver

At least it was not Skunks. The Milwaukee Brewers old stadium got skunks once in a while.

The Brewers usually don't get skunks inside the new stadium, but the skunks live very close to it. You could see them from the parking lot based on reports.

The Brewers don't get raccoons unlike some other baseball stadiums. I don't want to know if @King Raccoon 77 was the raccoon watching spring training workouts once from the grandstands.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
What does that mean? If you have had the vaccine you don't need one or is it a free for all.

My store's district manager sent out a memo yesterday saying that all employees had to wear a mask regardless of whether they had both shots or not. Today, apparently they walked it back by saying "the memo wasnt intended for our area yet" and that you don't need a mask if you had the vaccine. Since Maryland is under a SOE again, I have a feeling they'll re-impose that mandate for everyone.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Guess who made soap today View attachment 577122

Very colorful, and looks like a lot of work. (If you're interested, there is a time-saver method below for when you next run out of soap -- it comes all made and packaged for you -- 4 of them -- such a deal! :joyfull:

And lookie -- it even says "pure" on the package, to let you know that it's clean soap, I guess (as opposed to dirty soap?). :p

1628070471432.png

Lilofan

At least it was not Skunks. The Milwaukee Brewers old stadium got skunks once in a while.

The Brewers usually don't get skunks inside the new stadium, but the skunks live very close to it. You could see them from the parking lot based on reports.

The Brewers don't get raccoons unlike some other baseball stadiums. I don't want to know if @King Raccoon 77 was the raccoon watching spring training workouts once from the grandstands.
Attended a soccer match in Bolivia when I was younger. There were so many dogs running free without owners around the stadium. All that I saw were friendly , wanted to loved, but really wanted a piece of whatever you were eating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom