The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Send me good vibes, applied to a job in a canadian company. I'm not 100% sure of how good my video was.. not a fan of doing videos to be honest.
Good luck
Jack Sparrow GIF by memecandy

StarWarsGirl

So 2025. But seriously probably another year. Spanish Flu was around 2 - 3 and it only "stopped" because it had no where to go.
There also weren't vaccines back then.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a vaccine before then. The only reason I can't is because I can only get Moderna and I had a previous anaphylactic reaction to a vaccine, so I have to go to a hospital to get it. That's an exercise in frustration.

I'm hoping by around October that my allergist office will have it and they'll be able to skin test me and administor it (which is what they would do for any other vaccine). Or the other option may be that by then I'll have a primary care doctor again who can work out me getting it at one of the primary care offices down at the hospital campus.

wdwfan4ver

Today is the first day of the Wisconsin State Fair. I never go on the first day of the fair. Certain days are more crowded than others.

I do know the fair canceled out the eating contests. The eating contests were Cheese curd and cream puffs before they were canceled. I do know for the first ever Cheese curd eating contest, Joey Chestnut was one of the people who entered.

I do know the Wisconsin State Fair is giving free cream puffs this year if you get vaccinated at the Wisconsin State Fair.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Today is the first day of the Wisconsin State Fair. I never go on the first day of the fair. Certain days are more crowded than others.

I do know the fair canceled out the eating contests. The eating contests were Cheese curd and cream puffs. I do know for the first ever Cheese curd eating contests, Joey Chestnut was one of the people who entered.

I do know the Wisconsin State Fair is giving free cream puffs this year if you get vaccinated at the Wisconsin State Fair.
Joey is the man, the #1 Nathans hot dog eating machine !

wdwfan4ver

Yuck! James says
troy landry challenge GIF
Sorry, the contest is not happening this year at Wisconsin State Fair. I am sure the fair organizers would have no problem with James challenge though in the future;). I know the winner got $2,000 for winning the Cheese curd eating contest back in 2018.

The Wisconsin fair does have 3 new types of Cheese Curds though this year. They are gluten free Cheese curds, Pizza Cheese Curds, and Cinnamon Roll and Bacon Cheese curds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom