Rumor The EPCOT Hotel

pdude81

Tron hotel. Views of Tron, parking, or bay lake. You can take a monorail home when none of the lines are down but need a boat to get to the park. No walking path. 75% of rooms are preferred view.

Can't miss

nickys

Premium Member
The fact they finally built a walking path from GF to MK after all this time makes me think maybe they’ve decided Plot 3 is the fall-back alternative to Plot 1.

Although I would think it has all the same problems as Plot 1 has.

Robbiem

So, an off-the-wall question. Are the marginally suitable areas good enough for something like, let's say, A Ft. Wilderness type resort? Small buildings, campers and RV's... no huge buildings. Then, of course, is the Ft Wilderness area suitable for development of something big?
Relocating fort wilderness is an interesting idea - I could see this happening if the land here is suitable for building

GimpYancIent

Would the ground at the potential EPCOT sites be more stable than by MK for a tall structure in a classical venetian style? Yes, the sunken/ in door / outdoor pool ground floor (tall ceiling w painted fresco's) would be most impressive and lend more to EPCOT than the MK area.

Just saying if its about being creative, well, be creative.

SteveAZee

Instead of using the land right next to Ft. Wilderness they just cleared for a hotel?
Ft. Wilderness is a very large area... you could probably put another Magic Kingdom sized park in there, from what I can see. I'm just suggesting that is there are areas 'marginally suitable' that could work for camping, and you have a camping area that could be suitable for theme park and hotel development...

GimpYancIent

Ft. Wilderness is a very large area... you could probably put another Magic Kingdom sized park in there, from what I can see. I'm just suggesting that is there are areas 'marginally suitable' that could work for camping, and you have a camping area that could be suitable for theme park and hotel development...
Or could decline the value of the area. Many times development ends up degradation.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
so why is this thread trending again?
Start here...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom