wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Photos of TRON from today

Tron_Full_41295.jpg

Tron_Full_41289.jpg

corran horn

That's always going to be an unforgiving angle. No question about it. That tree all the way to the right is about as much obfuscation as they can do in that space from ground-level. Barnstormer queue is quite a bit above that, though.

EricsBiscuit

So Uni is restarting construction on a whole new park just 4 short years away and Disney is
Halting construction on this? The decision to pause construction grows dumber and dumber by the day. We will be done vaccinating enough people for herd immunity well before October and they halt it until 2022? Will it even be done in 2022? Good grief.

GimpYancIent

So Uni is restarting construction on a whole new park just 4 short years away and Disney is
Halting construction on this? The decision to pause construction grows dumber and dumber by the day. We will be done vaccinating enough people for herd immunity well before October and they halt it until 2022? Will it even be done in 2022? Good grief.
Just finish with what ever is being done to the MKRR and get it running properly again. Tron can come on line whenever.

Giss Neric

Their focus is not on the parks but on their streaming service. Universal doesn't have as many branches in their company to worry about.

I don't think it will halt construction and resume by 2022. With the progress going on, it could open DURING the 50th anniversary which extends until 2022.

I don't mind them not opening Tron as I am much more interested in Cosmic Rewind BUT I do want them to expedite the construction outside Tron so they could open the WDW Railroad ASAP. That has been closed for way too long.

J4546

all the construction sucks but look at the bright side. they are adding/have added a lot of new stuff! Hopefully in a year or so things will be back to normal but right now we are living in a period (+/- 2 years) of massive spending in the parks

tparris

Their focus is not on the parks but on their streaming service. Universal doesn't have as many branches in their company to worry about.

I don't think it will halt construction and resume by 2022. With the progress going on, it could open DURING the 50th anniversary which extends until 2022.

I don't mind them not opening Tron as I am much more interested in Cosmic Rewind BUT I do want them to expedite the construction outside Tron so they could open the WDW Railroad ASAP. That has been closed for way too long.
The 50th will last until April 2023

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom