Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

The two go hand in hand.

That would depend on the state of the virus and how well vaccines are going. But I know, Florida.

Can you comment on what’s still on the table IF vaccines and improvements are made by the fall? I’d imagine WDW has plans on standby once the green light is given?

ToTBellHop

Can you comment on what’s still on the table IF vaccines and improvements are made by the fall? I’d imagine WDW has plans on standby once the green light is given?
HEA tag, HarmoniUs, bring entertainment back to the parks. I wouldn’t expect all shows to return by 10/1 at the current pace, though. Even FotLK will take 5 months to return. Anything beyond spit-polish refurbishments are impossible at this point (except JC, of course).

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
HEA tag, HarmoniUs, bring entertainment back to the parks. I wouldn’t expect all shows to return by 10/1 at the current pace, though. Even FotLK will take 5 months to return. Anything beyond spit-polish refurbishments are impossible at this point (except JC, of course).

Sad, but understandable.

TTA94

Thinking Oct 1 might go a bit differently than what many think as far as packing Main Street and the Hub for a big ceremony? Can’t imagine they are going to want or allow crowding like they did for prior Anniversaries like the 40th. Capacity might be up by then, but they could decide to do a ceremony strictly for media, VIPs and CMs.
Limited merchandise may, likely will and should, be done by virtual queue or online.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Can’t hand out buttons. How’s a MDE e-badge and a selfie scavenger hunt sound? What if they sweeten the pot by making your scavenger hunt status shareable on social media?

giphy.gif

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom