The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I’ve posted this before, but, we lived in Huntsville, AL, for about 18 months back in the mid 60’s when my Pop worked for the Redstone Arsenal/Marshall Spaceflight Center, before he got a job with IBM and we moved to No Cal. He even attended a lecture by Wernher von Braun...cool stuff, and there are pics of us sittin’ in a space capsule and checkin’ out the rockets on display there somewhere...!!! :)
We lived in this house in Huntsville on Gamma Circle...!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 526443
Awesome street name!

MySmallWorldof4

I’ve seen Primanti Brothers before on Food Network...giant sandwiches indeed, but, if you can’t open your mouth wide enough to eat it, is it even a sandwich anymore...?!!!!! :hilarious:
Glad y’all are happy with y’all’s own version, and it sounds very tasty...!!!!! :hungry:
There is one not far from us. The original in Pittsburgh must be better. Dh and I weren’t impressed when we ate there.

MouseDreaming

Well it looks like youngest and I will be going to Disney in May. One of her teams qualified for the end of season cheer competition at Disney. It will be the weekend of the 14th. Not sure about the rest of the family. My oldest has finals that week. My husband does not have off. We planned to go away the week before Memorial Day so his schedule is set. So, it may just be her and me. Have to figure out the logistics of all of that. Not staying on-site. The gym owners have a time share at Holiday Inn Orange Lake and want everyone to stay there. My other kids will be upset if she and I go to Disney and they don’t. 🤦‍♀️ I hope that maybe we can just go to Uni the end of May. We’ll see. Problems, right? 😉
Congratulations on qualifying!

93boomer

Premium Member
Today is a cooking day. Roasted butternut squash soup, fancyish mac and cheese, veggie soup(mostly for me) and tuna casserole. I needed to warm the house up a bit and tomorrow looks like a movie day weather wise
It’s rainy and foggy here. I just got back from the grocery store. I am making a banana pudding from scratch this afternoon. It’s hubby’s favorite dessert.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom