The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
wait, is that the entrance to the poly? they destroyed the entire thing?

I think so...I read that they demolished the monorail station at the Poly for the remodeling they are doing. I'm not sure what exactly the plans are, but I knew half the stuff at the Poly was closed for refurb because people wrote about it in their trip reports. I wonder how long it will take! E is really upset because she liked the Poly as it was and wanted to do a Mother/Daughter trip and stay at least a night there, and now it will be different.
Yes that was the Poly monorail station. Supposedly it'll be rebuilt in time for the reopening supposedly this "summer"

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Yes, henna does fade/wash out over time. It's a good way for some people to test hair color shades, before advancing to more permanent hair color methods.

I hope this is true, that would be great. I don't want to permanently die my hair because I like my natural hair color. Box dye is normally in my hair until I cut it off, even though it says it won't last that long. I figured when I'm tired of this I can henna it brown, but if it just fades away that's even better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom