What should NOT have been replaced?

KimAnnFran

I am a teacher of 1st graders. It is advanced for that age, but you are correct that it was a great show for Middle Schoolers.

Yes. our 8th graders go every Spring for their class trip. I can't help thinking how much they are missing now, compared to when the school was first going, I believe 2011.

EmFromPlanetEarth

Snow whites scary adventures. I was born in 2004, and we went to Disney a lot. I remember one time in 2011, I was presented with an opportunity to ride, but back then I had a strong dislike for Snow White, because I thought it was too girly (same for most fairytales, including shrek, but not Peter Pan or Winnie) next year we went back and I was finally ready to ride it, but it closed down. I know it’s kinda redundant to have Snow White and seven dwarves, but they should have kept it, or just retheme it. Fairytale hall is a total waste of space imho. Maybe one day a dark ride will once again exist Inside there, but for now, all we have is a oversized meet and greet area.

WDWFREAK53

While not an attraction in a park...to me, the one "attraction" that should never have closed is The Adventurer's Club. I've been to WDW countless times and every time I'm there I wish I could grab a Kungaloosh and watch the shenanigans.

If that doesn't fit the criteria, my vote goes to the original Journey Into Imagination/ImageWorks.

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
The Maelstrom ride should not have been replaced with Frozen Ever After. Maelstrom brought the history of Norway with that ride while Frozen Ever After has not. It isn't that I don't like Frozen, but taking away what is the actual history in the ride in what the Maelstrom was that was plain wrong in my opinion.

PolynesianPrincess

Horizons, World of Motion, SpectroMagic, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Dreamflight, the original Journey into Imagination... the SSE narration was better with Jeremy Irons. It's too "dumbed down" now. March of the First Order in DHS should have been moved to Galaxys Edge. Great Movie Ride.

kamluvsdisneyland

I agree with some of these rides/shows suggested, but am surprised that the Skyway was not mentioned more often. (Granted, I didn't read every page of this forum back to 2003.) There is something magical about being above the rides & walkways in the park - a different perspective on a place filled with fun and joy. Plus, I always felt like I was saving steps by taking the Skyway as transportation between lands. I believe that the big interest in the new Skyliner is a direct correlation to many who loved and miss the MK Skyway. (Don't get me started about how much I miss the Disneyland Skyway!)

Disstevefan1

My favorite seasonal attraction, the Osborne lights!!!! 😭 Think back on this wonderful attraction. It really cost WDW a lot of money to do every year and every year they “plussed” it and it got better and better each year. Back then, I really felt like they cared about what they did..

DisneyTransport

I agree with some of these rides/shows suggested, but am surprised that the Skyway was not mentioned more often. (Granted, I didn't read every page of this forum back to 2003.) There is something magical about being above the rides & walkways in the park - a different perspective on a place filled with fun and joy. Plus, I always felt like I was saving steps by taking the Skyway as transportation between lands. I believe that the big interest in the new Skyliner is a direct correlation to many who loved and miss the MK Skyway. (Don't get me started about how much I miss the Disneyland Skyway!)
I think I would of loved to experience the Skyway, but personally, I dont think the Skyway and Skyliner are comparable at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom