What should NOT have been replaced?

Sbk1234

Horizons, World of Motion, Horizons, Great Movie Ride, Horizons, Journey Into Imagination, Horizons, Cranium Command, Horizons, The Making of Me, Horizons, Body Wars, Horizons, El Rio Del Tiempo, Horizons, Dreamflight, Horizons, Animation Studio, Horizons, Maelstrom, Horizons.

Mesa Azul

Advertisement
For a long time I mourned the loss of Horizons, but today I really don't want to see it back. As amazing as and as influential as it was, I really don't want to see it revived today. I almost relish that it was torn down and not updated like UofE before its demise, the Living Seas, or Journey into Imagination. I know if it was still around it wouldn't be the same attraction, and would probably be themed with Pixar characters that would break my heart.

I don't want Horizons back, but I long for a ride that inspires the next generation the way Horizons inspired me. That's what I want instead of the re-hashed Horizons we never saw. I want a new attraction that lights up the curiosity of the next generation and inspires them to dream it and to do it.

Last edited:
The only notable extinct attraction I’ve been around to experience in any meaningful capacity is The Great Movie Ride (I was born in 2000) and I was devastated when it closed. I truly think it could’ve been updated and continued to entertain future generations. MMRR, while a fun ride that I do enjoy, just doesn’t make me feel the same way GMR did. I think there was a way for both to coexist, but that was obviously something Disney didn’t want to consider

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom