The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Wow, I thought the roots would have had some resorption. Zero. They really weren't going to come out on their own. Poor kid.

Crazy, right! Apparently the roots are why the teeth next to the canines came in too forward, they didn’t have the space to properly grow.
He asked me why other teeth don’t have roots when they fall out on their own.. I didn’t know. I said we would google it today.. this subject is not even close to being in my wheelhouse.

StarWarsGirl

They are also skipping at least one seat, but usually more. I've ridden ST twice since the reopen and I think there's been about 8 people in the entire ship max.
That's also good to tell my dad. He was practically having a meltdown about indoor rides in DHS yesterday. I had some info from a blog on Smuggler's Run and Rise of the Resistance, so that helped, but Star Tours was the one he was fixating on. I told him I'd get more info here. He was still fixating and said "Well I might not let us ride that one." I pulled the "I'm 25 and will do as I please" card on that one. Fortunately @ajrwdwgirl replied with the plexiglass thing and that really calmed him down.

disneygeek90

That's also good to tell my dad. He was practically having a meltdown about indoor rides in DHS yesterday. I had some info from a blog on Smuggler's Run and Rise of the Resistance, so that helped, but Star Tours was the one he was fixating on. I told him I'd get more info here. He was still fixating and said "Well I might not let us ride that one." I pulled the "I'm 25 and will do as I please" card on that one. Fortunately @ajrwdwgirl replied with the plexiglass thing and that really calmed him down.
Here’s a picture I took. There were a couple people on my row all the way down, you can kinda see their legs, but this was the car-
1597242769773.jpeg

StarWarsGirl

Here’s a picture I took. There were a couple people on my row all the way down, you can kinda see their legs, but this was the car-
View attachment 490343
Awesome, thanks. We booked yesterday because my brother and I wanted to go and a friend was willing to sell us points for way cheap, but my dad is a nervous rex about CoVid.

Except we've been going to our local amusement park and I know for a fact that Disney is doing a wayyy better job of social distancing than they are, and he's encouraging us to go there...that man makes no sense.

StarWarsGirl

I tried to keep sleeping. I really did. After today, no more sleeping in for me. Thank goodness I just need to get up normal early, and not @figmentfan423 or @MinnieM123 early!
I don't have that problem. Waking up is where I have issues. I have to find the loudest, most obnoxious alarms to wake me up...and sometimes they still don't work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom