The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl where are you today? Do you know if the Choza de Margarita stand is open in Epcot? I know you got an avocado one the other day but I figured it was inside Mexico pavilion? Thanks!
Are you feeling relaxed with the low crowds?

We went to Hollywood today. We did get the margarita inside but saw Choza was open and we said we should try it sometime. Is there one you like there?

It actually is pretty busy here at the studios busier than we thought otherwise it is good. There are a few people that don’t know how to wear a mask and we may have shouted a few corrections at them, it’s the middle school teacher in me coming out.

StarWarsGirl

We went to Hollywood today. We did get the margarita inside but saw Choza was open and we said we should try it sometime. Is there one you like there?

It actually is pretty busy here at the studios busier than we thought otherwise it is good. There are a few people that don’t know how to wear a mask and we may have shouted a few corrections at them, it’s the middle school teacher in me coming out.
Oh god, we were in Hersheypark with my mom, and there were some teens not wearing their masks properly, and her substitute teacher voice came out. 😂

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl That was some explosion in Baltimore. That wasn't near you, was it?
^^^This @Dead2009 same question. Hope you're both safe
It was down in Northwest Baltimore City. @Dead2009 and I are both in the county (albeit at opposite ends). It's a good 30 minute drive for me to even reach city limits.

Gas line explosion apparently. It was horrific: leveled an entire building

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My adult children were fortunate to have a kind and loving Dad growing up. In their youth he was always there for them. That is how we choose to Remember him as he passed today.

Never ignore the need for mental health care in our country. Please don’t forget that Covid accuracy with rapid testing is 50-74 accurate. Guard your loved ones. My kids and I remain guarded to the outside world.

The Dad as he will be remembered well, in his HAPPY PLACE.

EFECD98E-633B-45BD-A419-86768F3772F9.jpeg711A8680-EDE0-4EA2-93E7-05197A989251.jpeg5C5E85C7-825F-4F1A-BDB5-8411F6D26B22.jpeg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My adult children were fortunate to have a kind and loving Dad growing up. In their youth he was always there for them. That is how we choose to Remember him as he passed today.

Never ignore the need for mental health care in our country. Please don’t forget that Covid accuracy with rapid testing is 50-74 accurate. Guard your loved ones. My kids and I remain guarded to the outside world.

View attachment 490070View attachment 490071View attachment 490072

Sorry for your family.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Sorry for your families loss.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Condolences to you and your family. I didn't immediately catch the word "today", and am sorry to hear your sad news. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom