The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 I really need to stop.

After several tries, I got all of them

View attachment 490281

And then after several more tries, I got them all in order...
View attachment 490282

I think I need to stay off Buzzfeed.
Problem? I don't see a problem. That being said my ankle swelled from shopping on Sunday and cooking Monday so I have a few more mandatory foot up days. The question is after Hamilton tomorrow, Picard or the Baby Yoda Show?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello, @ajrwdwgirl -- what park are you and hubby visiting today? (How many more days are you there? Also, are you taking a day during vacation to just hang out at the pool, go window shopping at Disney Springs, etc.? Note: I said window shopping, as I found the prices there to be way over the top! Oh, even though you had dinner there last night, I wasn't sure if you also walked around looking in the stores.)

FutureCEO

So in the actual ride there's plexiglass?

This is the one ride that's freaking out my dad for some reason, but if there's plexiglass...

I'm pretty sure the plexiglass is worst than physical distancing. Why? I'm sure human particles can get around the glass.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hello, @ajrwdwgirl -- what park are you and hubby visiting today? (How many more days are you there? Also, are you taking a day during vacation to just hang out at the pool, go window shopping at Disney Springs, etc.? Note: I said window shopping, as I found the prices there to be way over the top! Oh, even though you had dinner there last night, I wasn't sure if you also walked around looking in the stores.)

Last night we went over to Disney Springs early and we did some shopping. Annual passholders have a 30% discount for awhile so I probably bought a few more thing than unneeded. We have a park planned every day but we have been taking it easy and did the pool one day but except for one day we have taken our nap day. We aren’t really hang by the pool people unless we are also at a beach. 😀 We will be here until the 20th.

Today is Magic Kingdom. We will do quick service for lunch and Kona Cafe for dinner.

FutureCEO

I love watching videos of lightening. I like to be inside during storms though.

Once we were in Epcot during a storm and the park was closing soon. I wanted schoolbread before it closed but we were in France. But I made it to Norway. Feet were a little wet from the ponds. But that's really the only time we've been out for a storm, usually we are in rides or a building for them.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Ironic, isn’t it...?!
Live all those years, only to end up right back where we started... :cyclops:
I wanna’ live to a ripe old age, but, not that kinda’ “ripe”...!!!!! :D
Hakuna Matata, indeed...!!! ;)
Not to be a total downer, but for about 12 years I owned and operated a Residential Care Home. It was for low income people that didn't need constant medical attention, were somewhat self sufficient but needed a place to sleep, three meals a day and someone present 24/7 in the event of a problem. During those years I had at three elderly people the passed away while on the toilet. That got to me more then anything else ever did. A person lives a life, raises children, loves, works and struggles to survive only to die while sitting on a toilet with their pants down around their ankles. There was a massive amount of undeserved lack of dignity and unfairness involved with that happening. It always stuck with me in my memory banks. And people sometimes wonder why I am a bit of a curmudgeon. It came with life. I usually can file it all away in a small compartment in my brain, but once in a while it finds a way out.
I like him too.. but not that much!. ;)
She went with $40, total, not per tooth.
That sounds reasonable. He didn't put in any effort to grow them. Easy money! 🦷😀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom