The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Until they got married and moved out, I had 4 females (if you count the cat). It's no wonder that my hair fell out.
The worst was that year my extended family rented a beach house. My cousin brought her step son. His dad stayed one night because he had work. Other than that, it was him as the only guy (he was sixteen at the time). Meanwhile, it was me, my grandma, my aunt, three of her granddaughters, and my (female) cousin. He was very much outnumbered. Sometimes he would come in and just turn around and walk out... 😂 But he was very good with the girls, especially on the beach.

Goofyernmost

Kinda' like your own diapers these days...? 💩:D:hilarious:;)
I learned that many years ago. When I was in college I worked part time for a medical supply company delivering things to hospitals and nursing homes. It became scarily obvious that the stuff I was delivering to Maternity wards were the same items I was delivering to nursing homes. Diapers and talcum powder. The circle of life on display. All I can say is Hakuna Matata!

donaldtoo

I learned that many years ago. When I was in college I worked part time for a medical supply company delivering things to hospitals and nursing homes. It became scarily obvious that the stuff I was delivering to Maternity wards were the same items I was delivering to nursing homes. Diapers and talcum powder. The circle of life on display. All I can say is Hakuna Matata!

Ironic, isn’t it...?!
Live all those years, only to end up right back where we started... :cyclops:
I wanna’ live to a ripe old age, but, not that kinda’ “ripe”...!!!!! :D
Hakuna Matata, indeed...!!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom