The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

He had his yearly service plus the camshaft or crankshaft sensor is on the fritz . Crankshaft one done and not fixed it . So have to get the numbers of the camshaft one to get the right one from the dealer and then fit it .

I remember back-in-the-day tune ups...points, condenser, rotor, gapping plugs...these days, with ignition and etc., timing is all about the sensors.
Both the cam and crank sensor (apparently they affect each other) went out on my ride last year. But, that ride is currently 17+ years old.
I thought Dexter was a newish ride...?!
Anyway, hope it’s not too...!!! :greedy:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I remember back-in-the-day tune ups...points, condenser, rotor, gapping plugs...these days, with ignition and etc., timing is all about the sensors.
Both the cam and crank sensor (apparently they affect each other) went out on my ride last year. But, that ride is currently 17+ years old.
I thought Dexter was a newish ride...?!
Anyway, hope it’s not too...!!! :greedy:
He is an 07. Less than 40 thou on the clock.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Coworker got canned this mornin’. Continually violated office Covid protocol. Was reprimanded many times and written up at least twice. They called us all down to the parking garage to make the announcement.
She was with the firm for about 6 years. I rarely worked directly with her and haven’t since this all started.
She was supposed to have a big wedding in June(?) that was cancelled and seems to have gone (according to others) progressively a bit more off the rails since.
Not exactly sure of the details, but, the firm wouldn’t have taken this action lightly. They, apparently, gave her every reasonable opportunity to change course.
Oh well, one less stupid person in my general proximity.

It's good that your company's management was looking out for everyone's safety. (As for the employee, it's baffling how someone who received written and verbal warnings still ignored them. Strangely, it sounds like she wanted to lose her job.)

Goofyernmost

It's good that your company's management was looking out for everyone's safety. (As for the employee, it's baffling how someone who received written and verbal warnings still ignored them. Strangely, it sounds like she wanted to lose her job.)
Or she thought that she was so valuable that they wouldn't dare do anything other then slap her hand as a gesture. I see that in everyone that defies logic and just does what they please. They feel that they are so great that no one would actually hold them accountable. With the current status of this country now, it is easy to see why they might think that was true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom