The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Cage!!!!!!!!!!!
I disagree about Mr. Ferret 88 needing a cage with the claim of Winter Rules.

I do not like the ice part due to that old hip injury, but it is a nice season. I can't blame Mr. Ferrett 88.

For me, the first day of Winter means Christmas is not that far away. Winter in Wisconsin officially starts of December 21st this year. When it snows before than, it actually is in the fall. Wisconsin gets cold before winter anyway.

The local Danish Bakery in the suburbs has seasonal Kringle and they are known for their Kringle. Wisconsin having 4 seasons is great from a Kringle standpoint. That means there are exclusive flavors of Kringle depending the season it is.:hungry:

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Hi! I'm gonna compose my questions here using my laptop, then in a few moments I will use my cell phone and add the photos that relate to the questions.
I have a Verizon Fios box that I have been using for 4 years. It looks like this....View attachment 487193View attachment 487195
I signed up for Verizon Fios' Mix and Match plan and I've been given a new tv box with a remote you can use for voice commands.
I have to install it myself.......20200728_171418.jpg

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

I signed up for Verizon Fios' Mix and Match plan and I've been given a new tv box with a remote you can use for voice commands.
I have to install it myself.......View attachment 487196
I am going from one Verizon Fios TV box to another Verizon Fios TV box.....yet I'm concerned it won't work because one of the steps includes something I don't have in the room.....I do NOT have one of these....20200728_140224.jpg

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

I am going from one Verizon Fios TV box to another Verizon Fios TV box.....yet I'm concerned it won't work because one of the steps includes one of these....View attachment 487197
I don't have one of those. That white wall plate photo is from Youtube. I just have a white wire disappearing thru the floor and ending up in our crawlspace.
Verizon's instructions call this Step B.....20200728_172144.jpg
Do any of you think I can swap the 2 boxes successfully without Step B? Probably my white wire that runs into the crawlspace IS that step.
I would just leave that wire as it is.
Thoughts? Feedback?
I came to the Verizon Fios store with prepared with photos and questions....but alas, they said their job is just to pass out and collect equipment. They don't know the answers to my questions :(

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

The local Danish Bakery in the suburbs has seasonal Kringle and they are known for their Kringle. Wisconsin having 4 seasons is great from a Kringle standpoint. That means there are exclusive flavors of Kringle depending the season it is.:hungry:
Before someone asks,

here are a couple of this years summer flavors of Kringle from that Danish Bakery:

Peach Cobbler Kringle
peach-cobbler-kringle.jpg

Viking Very Berry Kringle
viking-very-berry-kringle.jpg

SteveBrickNJ

I don't have one of those. That white wall plate photo is from Youtube. I just have a white wire disappearing thru the floor and ending up in our crawlspace.
Verizon's instructions call this Step B.....View attachment 487199
Do any of you think I can swap the 2 boxes successfully without Step B? Probably my white wire that runs into the crawlspace IS that step.
Thoughts? Feedback?
I came to the Verizon Fios store with prepared with photos and questions....but alas, they said their job is just to pass out and collect equipment. They don't know the answers to my questions :(
MY White wire related to Step B???20200728_140857.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
I disagree about Mr. Ferret 88 needing a cage with the claim of Winter Rules.

I do not like the ice part due to that old hip injury, but it is a nice season. I can't blame Mr. Ferrett 88.

For me, the first day of Winter means Christmas is not that far away. Winter in Wisconsin officially starts of December 21st this year. When it snows before than, it actually is in the fall. Wisconsin gets cold before winter anyway.

There are many, many, many, many...................................... reasons we keep ferrets in cages;)

MySmallWorldof4

Thoughts? Feedback?
I would think so if that is the cable wire.

donaldtoo

Coworker got canned this mornin’. Continually violated office Covid protocol. Was reprimanded many times and written up at least twice. They called us all down to the parking garage to make the announcement.
She was with the firm for about 6 years. I rarely worked directly with her and haven’t since this all started.
She was supposed to have a big wedding in June(?) that was cancelled and seems to have gone (according to others) progressively a bit more off the rails since.
Not exactly sure of the details, but, the firm wouldn’t have taken this action lightly. They, apparently, gave her every reasonable opportunity to change course.
Oh well, one less stupid person in my general proximity.

StarWarsGirl

Thoughts? Feedback?
Yeah, just use the same cable. It's basically sending the signal into your cable box which then sends it into your TV.

I'm that person who doesn't bother with instructions. It's fine when I'm installing something electronic. Other times it's questionable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom