The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I completely forgot about it, until I noticed a few references on the forum (a day late -- just this morning)! ;)

You're right -- people's attention is directed elsewhere these days.
I usually only remember because it pops up in my Facebook memories, and because my little cousin has a birthday on April 1. The call from her father to his mother was "Mom, this is not an April Fool's Day joke, we're going to the hospital." 😂 She's 11 now, it's unbelievable.

Goofyernmost

Who needs clean laundry when you can't go out --just pick out the cleanest of the dirtiest. Deja Vu of my college days
My apartment provides "pay" washers and dryers because the apts. don't have laundry hookups. It runs on quarters, $4.50 for each load. Catch 22, all the bank lobby's are closed and my Credit union doesn't have physically man/woman'd drive through's. So it is harder to find a place that will give you a few rolls of quarters then find TP. I managed to find a bank in our local Walmart and I informed them that it might be good PR to be able to sell quarter rolls to everyone not just not just members of their bank. They agreed, and have said that they will attempt to keep a bigger supply on hand. But once again I have to go out and mingle, at a distance, with the germ laden public.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom