The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Next week would be the 1 year anniversary of my father's calling to be with our Lord. I can't even visit him at the cemetery. It's currently closed due to the covid19.

Oh, that's really sad for you. (I'm a little surprised they'd close a cemetary, as there is plenty of room for people to move around, and observe social distances.) My heart goes out to you, Lilofan. :(

donaldtoo

2 custom home projects done to the point they needed to be today, and a 3rd custom home in process. Will do elevational sketching on a 4th custom home Monday morning, and then jump back on the 3rd one in process.
Another busy and very productive day workin’ from the “homefront”. ;)
At the end of each day, I just pray the work keeps comin’ in, but, the longer this thing drags out... :cyclops:

Rista1313

I haven't worn non-elastic waist pants since March 14, but when I stepped on the scale this past Sunday I was down about 5 lbs so my regular pants probably fit.

Nice! The first week I was home, I didn't really snack, so I had lost some weight, but I find the longer I'm at home, the more I'm snacking during the day.... but I used to snack a lot at work too.

Pants fit just fine.... just need a check day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom