Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Yes.

The second area to the right as you look at the split is different to the others in that the vehicles reverse in and drive out forwards. The other three drive in and back out.

Are you sure the first loading area on the right has vehicles backing out? Wouldn't that mean you'd board the vehicles on their right side? I had assumed the whole reason for having some back out and some drive forward was so that guests always boarded on the left side of the vehicles.

I found this video from Disneyland that shows that loading area driving out forward:
Is it different in WDW?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Are you sure the first loading area on the right has vehicles backing out? Wouldn't that mean you'd board the vehicles on their right side? I had assumed the whole reason for having some back out and some drive forward was so that guests always boarded on the left side of the vehicles.

I found this video from Disneyland that shows that loading area driving out forward:
Is it different in WDW?

I could have been clearer. The second /end load hall of the two to the right drives out forwards. The other / first one on this side, and both on the left side, reverse out.

IIRC the first load area to the right has guests load via right hand vehicle doors. The other three load areas all load via left hand doors.

Last edited:

WDW Pro

It's show purpose. It's to help prevent any intrusion of lights and not being able to see the screen porperly

Officially, that's not totally true as it does protect from "debris", which I would assume is unintended objects entering through the back of the shaft. That's according to maintenance documents, according to a source I have. Sorry for not responding to others for a few days - I'll get to them this afternoon or tomorrow. I had some unexpected things come up over the weekend (everything's fine, no worries, just busy).

disneygeek90

OK, so another question: if (when I'm lucky enough to ride) I get say blue or red on my first ride, is it possible to ask specifically for orange or silver on my second ride?
Asking the First Order :oops:

They are too intimidating to ask and see what happens. I honestly feel like this is the one attraction where they would straight up tell you no, lol

999th Happy Haunt

Talking from experience, each color group is NOT linked to a path in the ride, I was in blue group both times I’ve ridden it and have gotten both paths. I did ask an First Order officer in the line for either orange or silver and got a stern “It’s all the same.” Thanks to that guy for actually helping me out lol

doctornick

Talking from experience, each color group is NOT linked to a path in the ride, I was in blue group both times I’ve ridden it and have gotten both paths. I did ask an First Order officer in the line for either orange or silver and got a stern “It’s all the same.” Thanks to that guy for actually helping me out lol

Hmmm. Okay, then I guess my question is: if you did one ride path and you want to request the other one on a future ride, is there any way to do so? Do the First Officer CMs even know what ride path you will get when you are put into a room/ride vehicle?

Rob562

But I'll bet those two times you were led down opposite detention hallways. The red/blue path of the right hallway is the orange/silver path of the left hallway. (Or so I've read online. We were right-hallway orange/silver both times we rode)

-Rob

disneygeek90

Hmmm. Okay, then I guess my question is: if you did one ride path and you want to request the other one on a future ride, is there any way to do so? Do the First Officer CMs even know what ride path you will get when you are put into a room/ride vehicle?
Take note of what hallway and what color you get your first ride (blue/red or orange/silver). If you go down the other hallway the next time, you'll want the same group of colors to get the other ride. Obviously if you get the same wing, you'll want the opposite set of colors as your first ride.

CM.X777

It is all the same......from a certain point of view.

The FO officer does, potentially, know what path you'll take.

CM.X777

So I heard from a friend that Cheep-Chapek, is the one holding down Rise's hourly count. The cast want more vehicles, but it's from up high that they are being told no.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom