Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

SplashJacket

I do love seeing people on twitter, who really hit GE hard at opening, now doing a reversal and saying GE is the most incredibly themed experience and RotR fixes everything. Very interesting turn around happening.

You can't hold that against them for hitting GE hard at its opening, they were expecting to be blown away, but they weren't, but now that Rise is open finally the land delivers.

Oddysey

I sincerely apologize for not reading this thread, I am sure the answer is in here somewhere. My DW, DD and I are thinking of visiting DHS tonight solely for this attraction. However, I am under the impression that there is not a typical stand by line, and we may need to reserve a time (boarding group). Is this true, if so, any tips on how we can experience the attraction before (or after) our Gold passes are blacked out in a couple of weeks? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike S

3 full ride throughs thanks to those free fastpasses. I absolutely LOVE it. Nintendo has a high bar to meet.
Sure but the land is still the same... I think many of us could see it was amazing and just needed it’s big ride...
My feelings on the land itself haven’t changed. Something still feels off or strange but I cannot exactly explain what that is.

The rides are both great though in their own ways.

Disney Analyst

3 full ride throughs thanks to those free fastpasses. I absolutely LOVE it. Nintendo has a high bar to meet.

My feelings on the land itself haven’t changed. Something still feels off or strange but I cannot exactly explain what that is.

The rides are both great though in their own ways.

If they can add more kinetics, stunts, and droids; I think that feeling may go for many.

Disneyhead'71

I sincerely apologize for not reading this thread, I am sure the answer is in here somewhere. My DW, DD and I are thinking of visiting DHS tonight solely for this attraction. However, I am under the impression that there is not a typical stand by line, and we may need to reserve a time (boarding group). Is this true, if so, any tips on how we can experience the attraction before (or after) our Gold passes are blacked out in a couple of weeks? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You have to reserve a boarding group and they have all been given out for today. The past 3 days, all boarding groups have been distributed before 9am.

Mike S

Somehow my brother had 2 digital fast passes left from the breakdowns and evac while I had none left so we were able to have them let us use both to go together. So, ride #4. 5 counting the evac.

As an aside I think this system they’re using is broken. We shouldn’t be able to ride like this but oh well.

Last edited:

ght

Somehow my brother had 2 digital fast passes left from the breakdowns and evac while I had none left so we were able to have them let us use both to go together. So, ride #4. 5 counting the evac.

As an aside I think this system they’re using is broken. We shouldn’t be able to ride like this but oh well.
Yeah, it seems like there needs to be a way to limit the number of times people can ride it in a day, at least during this initial period where all the boarding groups are gone by 9 AM. That isn’t a criticism of you for going multiple times, btw, if I was there and had a chance to ride it 4 times I would be on it every time. Not your fault Disney set the system up like this.

Mike S

Yeah, it seems like there needs to be a way to limit the number of times people can ride it in a day, at least during this initial period where all the boarding groups are gone by 9 AM. That isn’t a criticism of you for going multiple times, btw, if I was there and had a chance to ride it 4 times I would be on it every time. Not your fault Disney set the system up like this.
Oh you definitely would. It’s really great.

Megbutnotmegan

Yeah there’s definitely something up with how the electronic fast passes are working. We got one last night when it broke down during our boarding group (we were the last one of the night) and tried to use it this morning. Then it broke down while we were in line so we got another FP and water. We got to ride about an hour later and still had a fast pass. Used it on Slinky and somehow it’s still there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom