The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

How is it that if you find a brand of clothing that you like, that not everything in that brand fits the same? I measure according to the size charts, and a few things I bought were too big, and I had to mail them back. But, 4 months ago, I bought a few things and those were too small, so I went up a size. Now, the "up" size is too big on a few things, I just bought last week.

No, I didn't lose any weight. I hate clothes buying--frustrating. :banghead: (I supposed the post office and UPS both appreciate my business though . . . :facepalm: )
I always wonder about why you may order a specific style from the same company and why one size one year will fit, and the next year it doesn’t. Maybe they change the company that produces the clothing?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
THE WORST... I usually end up so upset!

Jeans or slacks?

Jeans, the last time I ordered from Woman Within, they are affordable and I'm happy with them... I don't own slacks anymore.... I own leggings and dresses to go over the leggings (with pockets)

I need a new pair of black jeans. I'm hoping Macy's still has the style I bought last time, their store brand usually fits fine though. I also need some dress pants for work. Last time I needed some I found some cargo style ones at JC Penny, probably about 2 years ago. I like that style for work because they are comfortable and the extra pockets are nice for holding things at school like my remote for the smartboard, pens and markers. I just want my pants comfortable and with pockets. Leggings would be nice, and comfy but no pockets.

Rista1313

I need a new pair of black jeans. I'm hoping Macy's still has the style I bought last time, their store brand usually fits fine though. I also need some dress pants for work. Last time I needed some I found some cargo style ones at JC Penny, probably about 2 years ago. I like that style for work because they are comfortable and the extra pockets are nice for holding things at school like my remote for the smartboard, pens and markers. I just want my pants comfortable and with pockets. Leggings would be nice, and comfy but no pockets.

That's why I buy dresses with pockets to go over the leggings. I get them from Zulily. They take a little longer to ship, but they are worth it... my goals is to have one in every color... they have short and long sleeve and no sleeve ones for the summer. (I wear them without leggings or I buy capri leggings for the summer... going hunting for a picture of myself in them....

StarWarsGirl

THE WORST... I usually end up so upset!

Jeans or slacks?

Jeans, the last time I ordered from Woman Within, they are affordable and I'm happy with them... I don't own slacks anymore.... I own leggings and dresses to go over the leggings (with pockets)
I have slacks. I work at a job where jeans are acceptable. Therefore, I wear jeans every single day.

Songbird76

@Songbird76 and @figmentfan423 Did you hear? New Harry Potter film in the works. It’s based on the Cursed Child play. I am personally not a fan of the play. She didn’t write it and there were things in it that didn’t make sense compared to what had been in the books.
Ugh, yeah, I was not a fan of the play. The characters didn't seem like themselves, they did things I don't think the characters would do. It read like bad fan fiction to me. I hadn't heard anything about this, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom