The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

My PNC Bank debit card was hacked. Went to DD just now, drive thru woman said my card was declined. I told her that was impossible and asked to run it again- still declined.
A few cars were behind me, so I pulled up front, annoyed, and went on my PNC app. $0 balance!!!

I see this.. it was every single cent that I had in that specific account, to the penny!
6277EC59-4B66-4A8F-B666-70934C7CDA0B.jpeg
Called PNC as I quickly transferred money from savings back to that account and walked in to DD to pay for my latte and sandwich.. half in shock.

Just cancelled my debit card and am going to the bank shortly. Luckily they can reverse the hold and print a new card right there.

So scary!!! I’m seriously scared to use my phone now. Deleting everything out of Apple Pay, iTunes, and wherever else I have card numbers on my phone.

MySmallWorldof4

Well, I wish @donaldtoo was not on a cruise this week because I really could have used his sil's help since he works for Facebook. My dh's office debit card which was used to place ads on FB was hacked, and almost $7000 was charged between yesterday and today! He called the bank and they are looking into it and of course canceled his debit card. Cannot find any contact info for FB of course, and the one number I found was fishy. Someone picked up the call right away. No prompts, and said "Thank you for calling Facebook." What do you think @StarWarsGirl , @Cesar R M ? Any advice?

MySmallWorldof4

My PNC Bank debit card was hacked. Went to DD just now, drive thru woman said my card was declined. I told her that was impossible and asked to run it again- still declined.
A few cars were behind me, so I pulled up front, annoyed, and went on my PNC app. $0 balance!!!

I see this.. it was every single cent that I had in that specific account, to the penny!
View attachment 417329
Called PNC as I quickly transferred money from savings back to that account and walked in to DD to pay for my latte and sandwich.. half in shock.

Just cancelled my debit card and am going to the bank shortly. Luckily they can reverse the hold and print a new card right there.

So scary!!! I’m seriously scared to use my phone now. Deleting everything out of Apple Pay, iTunes, and wherever else I have card numbers on my phone.
Read my last post!!

Rista1313

Updates from yesterday: apparently no benefits. Previous manager worked 6 x 12 hour days, B did 8 yesterday just training. Owner checked in with Brian afterwards to see how he felt, and confirmed he would like to let the other guy go by early next week.

No benefits stinks... especially if expected to work 72 hour work weeks.... I hope he keeps looking.

I actually had a customer empty an entire bottle of ketchup on the booth they were sitting in last night. It was the last straw and I'm going back to Goodwill, where I worked before

People are Arsehats! Who does that?

donaldtoo

Currently on the beach in Cozumel...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:
Just finished snorkeling...!!! :) The dolphin encounter in Montego Bay, Jamaica was AMAZING as was the stingray encounter in Grand Cayman yesterday. They wouldn’t let us use cameras at the dolphin encounter and they wanted $120 for the pic package so that was a nope. They let us use cameras for the stingrays but most of those pics are on SonILs GoPro.
We’re gettin’ ready to do a fajita lunch with a guacamole demonstration and then a tequila tasting...!!!!! :hungry::happy:

a coupla stingray pics from the boat...!!! :)

02C4EBD3-13A4-4284-B888-96EC56455CFA.jpegD6FFAC00-E45D-40EC-99E8-545DD73416FF.jpeg9DE27855-25D6-4C43-9A4E-B7455500A619.jpeg

From the beach in Cozumel a few minutes ago...our ship is in the red circle in the last pic..!!!!! :)

3DAC709D-ABCF-4500-88D7-32FA69C10A5D.jpeg
A2DF823E-E2E0-486D-938F-58758BA9F67B.jpeg
77FE5C6F-B617-4910-960B-42EAC2CAE7F3.jpeg

And one last one for @figmentfan423 of the beach and palm trees in Montego Bay...!!!!! :happy:

855A891E-A0B9-4E4E-A2C5-AFAF0E59A71A.jpeg

Rista1313

What a crappy day today.... DH woke up with horrible arm pain.... which is scary, because the first thing you think of is heart attack. He said it felt like contractions though. Took him to the ER, and they quickly diagnosed that it was NOT a heart attack, but it was getting worse and he was starting to have shooting pains in his legs. (this happens with his type of backpain, but I think it was worse because he was anxious, hadn't slept and was in pain. )

They took labs and decided one of the problems might be that his magnesium was low, so they put him on a magnesium drip for 2 hours... and they gave him a shot of muscle relaxer to help things calm down.

2 hours later he was finally falling asleep in between stupid alarms going off... and I knew his pain was lessening. We are home now... and he's sleeping.... we honestly think it was nerves in his back causing the pain... but the ER isn't there to diagnose, only get some pain relief and send you back to your own doc.

No pain relievers for Scott because he's already go to see a pain management doctor... so they don't ever want to mess with that.

Anyway... just venting a bit... Even though I slept all night these events always make me so tired.

MySmallWorldof4

Currently on the beach in Cozumel...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:
Just finished snorkeling...!!! :) The dolphin encounter in Montego Bay, Jamaica was AMAZING as was the stingray encounter in Grand Cayman yesterday. They wouldn’t let us use cameras at the dolphin encounter and they wanted $120 for the pic package so that was a nope. They let us use cameras for the stingrays but most of those pics are on SonILs GoPro.
We’re gettin’ ready to do a fajita lunch with a guacamole demonstration and then a tequila tasting...!!!!! :hungry::happy:

a coupla stingray pics from the boat...!!! :)

View attachment 417346View attachment 417347View attachment 417348

From the beach in Cozumel a few minutes ago...our ship is in the red circle in the last pic..!!!!! :)

View attachment 417349
View attachment 417350
View attachment 417351

And one last one for @figmentfan423 of the beach and palm trees in Montego Bay...!!!!! :happy:

View attachment 417353
How ironic that you are posting after I wished that I could contact your sil. Sadly you won't see my last post for awhile. Anyway, I contacted my Congressman saying there should be a way to contact businesses, and the number should be easy to find. I also posted a post on his business fb account that the credit card number was stolen, and there was no way to contact fb. Hopefully someone sees it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom